Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RasputinVarez
Nov 12, 2012
I irrationally support inferior conflict CPU's and refute any benchmarks presented to me because of "reasons".

If I'm giving PC advice, you should probably just ignore me.
That's the christian way of doing it, technically the sin isn't masturbation but "spilling your seed" so if you eat it it's not a sin!

I just use toilet paper myself...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RasputinVarez
Nov 12, 2012
I irrationally support inferior conflict CPU's and refute any benchmarks presented to me because of "reasons".

If I'm giving PC advice, you should probably just ignore me.

a hole-y ghost posted:

that part of the bible is funny because of the interpretations

the guy cucks his brother and pulls out before jizzing and god says it's a sin but people think that the sin is "spilling the seed" and not cucking

e: or yeah not getting your brother's wife pregnant like your dad says I guess :wtc:

Thank god my brother is getting a divorce and i'll never have to have sex with his racist fat gently caress wife!

• Locked thread