Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Necros
Jul 23, 2003

jerk it 24/7 like me. when i cumits like one of those bugs bunny cartoons where a lil note comes out of the gun barrel saying "BANG!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

it smells like chlorine why the heck would i wanna taste.chlorine

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

SplitSoul posted:

if your cum doesn't have at least a faint odour about it it's probably you who should, you might be diabetic or something

on the upside your cum will supposedly taste sweet if you are

thanks for clearing that up splitsoul i was gettin scared for a minute there

i really shoukd smell some other cum to compare bouquet

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

Moridin920 posted:

eat some better foods lol

i eat a lot of chicken and tuna is it red meat that makes non-cchlorine splooge

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

tuna comes in non-canned form yall

its delicious

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

Big Beef City posted:

Sucking white albacor from a capri sun bag.

you'd have to blend it to get it through the straw

brush fresh tuna w/ a mix of olive oil, soy sauce, black pepper and chopped rosemary+garlic put in pan brush some more then flip and cook a lil more its really good and easy

Lothario by teh way

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Fresh tuna is high in mercury too, just be careful with how much of your cum you consume everyday.

ya i know. its great but i couldnt eat it all the time. gotta switch it up. beef cum. pork.cum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

really? that sounds like it could start gumming up the works. like pouring bacon grease down the sink but cum instead.

• Locked thread