Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
I measure my dick in centimeters, the number looks larger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Moridin920 posted:

why would your dick get bigger if you lost weight

is it disappearing into the folds
Most scientific measurements press into the fat pad surrounding the base of the penis. If you are overweight there's slightly more fat there. Not like "my dick is hiding", but a bit more. If you measure properly it's pretty much irrelevant. Visually, it's true though.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
But what if you're really overweight? Like really overweight... Asking for a friend.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

NTT posted:

The median length is 4 inches but if you put them on a bell curve the average is much closer to 5 and a half, yes, OP :)
Really? I mean that would imply 50% of dicks are longer than 4 inches and 50% of dicks are shorter than 4 inches and I find that incredibly doubtful. I haven't slept with a dude who's dick was shorter than 4 inches which would be statistically improbable at this point if it was a coin flip.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
im p skinny and it makes my dick look enormous though its not. it looks like i escaped from auschwitz with intent to gently caress.

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
arbitraryc look at yourself you dummy

naem
May 29, 2011

cams posted:

six inches

i measured the other day by googling the dimensions of my cell phone and then resting my cell phone on top of my erect cock

I'm two iPhone 4s's!!

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

cams posted:

six inches

i measured the other day by googling the dimensions of my cell phone and then resting my cell phone on top of my erect cock

my dick is the size and shape of an n-gage

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

fat pad

TheBlackPharaoh
May 8, 2007
Original gameboy

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Heartbroken 2Twice posted:

my dick is the size and shape of an n-gage

that explains why it is no fun to play with.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Khorne posted:

Most scientific measurements press into the fat pad surrounding the base of the penis. If you are overweight there's slightly more fat there. Not like "my dick is hiding", but a bit more. If you measure properly it's pretty much irrelevant. Visually, it's true though.

This creates a beautiful image of an obese man desperately jamming a ruler into his crotch trying to convince himself that the part of his dick that has been swallowed by fat still counts.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Frostwerks posted:

that explains why it is no fun to play with.

The Sonic games for his dick were okay.

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

Disco Pope posted:

The Sonic games for his dick were okay.

too bad I only have a first person shooter :smith:

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
lol everywhere theres posts about having small dicks the dicks are measured in inches, not in metrical system

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
how I measure the girth of my penis???

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

I had a girl complain that it was too big when we were doin it

Like she said it feels weird when it's ramming the deepest point in her kooch, like something's poking your organs from the inside

Either way I felt pretty :smug: for the rest of that day

awesome-express fucked around with this message at 16:39 on Jun 20, 2014

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

awesome-express posted:

I had a girl complain that it was too big when we were doin it

Like she said it feels weird when it's ramming the deepest point in her kooch, like something's poking your organs from the inside

Either way I felt pretty :smug: for the rest of that day

Yeah you sound like you're pretty great at sex having.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

Of course, goons line up for tips :smug: :smug: :smug:

• Locked thread