Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

this thread is a who's who of who not to borrow a ruler from btw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

what does this mean????

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I'm reading it like a combo menu, is that how it's supposed to be read?
i think it's one of those king of the hill design docs

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

:nws:h.r. giger sandworm or get out:nws:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Gutcruncher posted:

Mines an innie. Maybe I should get a blood test to make sure Im actually male...
if the blood recoils before a heated length of wire youre a woman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Morkyz posted:

Ok, confession time. I am a virgin at 25, partially due to lack of confidence and social skills, but mostly because of something I didn't choose and can't change. I have a micropenis.

I was born with a small, deformed penis, the details don't matter, but if you saw it you could instantly tell there was something wrong with me. You guys have no idea how loving awful this is: it ruins any chance at a normal sexual relationship for me, destroys my self confidence, and worst of all, no one has even the slightest bit of sympathy or tact regarding it.

I remember a while ago a thread was posted about a 17 year old boy who killed himself because of his small penis. No one sympathized, everyone made loving jokes like "why kill yourself over something so small?" I just know if I killed myself tomorrow no one outside my close friends and family would care, they would just see it as a subhuman with no value leaving the world having contributed anything to it. Probably make jokes about how much of a loser I am.

I did have a girlfriend once, in highschool. I almost "did the deed" with her but I just couldn't go through with it. I asked to do it with the lights out to save the embarrassment for as long as possible and just gave it my best effort. After about a minute I asked how I was doing and she said fine, I could start now. She didn't even feel a drat thing. I could keep going after that, she probably though I prematurely ejaculated or could get up or something. We broke up two weeks later.

I know none of you will care about this, but It's probably the defining struggle of my life. Even my dad thinks I'm less of a man, by brother cracks jokes about how I was meant to be a girl, that sort of poo poo. gently caress me, I hate myself.
source yor reddit quotes please

• Locked thread