Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
7.75 inches long, 2 inches in diameter. Thanks for asking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Benedick Cuckold posted:

my penis is almost 11 inches long. it's actually more of a nuisance than anything :(

Can you fold it in half?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Benedick Cuckold posted:

i used to not be able to, but in the time between that post and this post it's grown in size to over a foot and a half. so now i can. check back later, my dick may have grown even more implausibly large

Well girth is more important than length so just keep folding it in on itself until you have a dick about as wide as your pelvis.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

a hole-y ghost posted:

what does this mean????

I'm reading it like a combo menu, is that how it's supposed to be read?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Rasmussen posted:

Real talk. I have a pretty terrible life, mostly my own fault but the one thing I do have going for me is a big dick, and so even if my life mostly sucks there are still plenty of size queens out there lining up to gently caress me.

How is your life terrible if you have a big dick? It seems like a foolproof set up.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

naem posted:

It's too bad that guys can't show off their weener to lady's the way ladies can show off their double D's if they have 'em

That's the patriarchy for you.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Ilikedirt posted:

u can wear tight rear end pants to show ur bulge u loving bulgenub

Hell that's like half of Jon Hamm's career right there.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I like to tuck my balls into my rear end when I measure my cock because it's always at it's longest then.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Different strokes for different folks.

*posts update to real-time cock length app*

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I've never actually seen my dick but it's a pretty average 9-12" which is okay I guess. Luckily my hands & feet are approximately the size of the Incredible Hulk's hands & feet & my super hot and constantly horny gf can't stop shoving my hands & feet into her vagina.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
We are all posting the size of the cocks we bought off baddragon.com right?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Puppy Galaxy posted:

i literally think about john hamm's penis all day

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Rasmussen posted:

There was a guy on reddit that had this. He posted pics and all. They both work and he has hosed two people at once with them. The oval office.

I remember this because I literally have not been able to stop thinking about that guy's twin dicks & all the threesomes he has with his gf & bf since I saw it. I highly suspect the veracity of his claims only because it seems too perfect a life for one human to live.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I love a guy with a really long skinny dick, all of the bruising on my cervix with none of the satisfaction.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Khorne posted:

Most scientific measurements press into the fat pad surrounding the base of the penis. If you are overweight there's slightly more fat there. Not like "my dick is hiding", but a bit more. If you measure properly it's pretty much irrelevant. Visually, it's true though.

This creates a beautiful image of an obese man desperately jamming a ruler into his crotch trying to convince himself that the part of his dick that has been swallowed by fat still counts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

awesome-express posted:

I had a girl complain that it was too big when we were doin it

Like she said it feels weird when it's ramming the deepest point in her kooch, like something's poking your organs from the inside

Either way I felt pretty :smug: for the rest of that day

Yeah you sound like you're pretty great at sex having.

• Locked thread