Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
"BAGHDAD (AP) — The Iraqi soldiers tell of how they can hardly live with the shame of their rout under the onslaught of the Islamic militants. Their commanders disappeared. Pleas for more ammunition went unanswered. Troops ran from post to post only to find them already taken by gunmen, forcing them to flee.

"I see it in the eyes of my family, relatives and neighbors," one lieutenant-colonel who escaped the militants' sweep over the northern city of Mosul told The Associated Press. "I am as broken and ashamed as a bride who is not a virgin on her wedding night."

Some hard hitting truths from Iraq!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

SOME PEOPLE FIND HOME APPLIANCES SEXUALLY AROUSING! ZORDS ARE NOT APPLIANCES, DAMMIT!
People make mistakes, it's ok.

The Man From Melmac
Sep 8, 2008

Facepalm Ranger posted:

People make mistakes, it's ok.

even lowtax

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Lmao this is the united states' fault by proxy if i'm being generous

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

hemophilia posted:

Lmao this is the united states' fault by proxy if i'm being generous

uhhh this is directly the fault of the united states. where is the proxy here

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Decebal posted:

"BAGHDAD (AP) — The Iraqi soldiers tell of how they can hardly live with the shame of their rout under the onslaught of the Islamic militants. Their commanders disappeared. Pleas for more ammunition went unanswered. Troops ran from post to post only to find them already taken by gunmen, forcing them to flee.

"I see it in the eyes of my family, relatives and neighbors," one lieutenant-colonel who escaped the militants' sweep over the northern city of Mosul told The Associated Press. "I am as broken and ashamed as a bride who is not a virgin on her wedding night."

Some hard hitting truths from Iraq!

It's nice that they can fit in their weird hosed up misogyny even in their hour of disrepair.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
As a non-virgin man who never ran from his enemies it's hard to understand their shame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

THS posted:

uhhh this is directly the fault of the united states. where is the proxy here

well it was the iraqi army that failed hilariously here, but the proxy is where you ignore the current iraqi government is a puppet state and specificallyh where we trained these goons and they failed utterly against a much smaller and hopefully more poorly equipped force.

this is only generously ignoring like everything and looking at the event in a vacuum, that it's by proxy

• Locked thread