Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shabadu
Jul 18, 2003

rain dance

That Splinterface perler is so amazing. Going to donate so hard for that.

Someone should compile a list of goons running stuff. I know we got Peaches and Studio and Gilder and Murph running stuff, plus UA as always. Duckfist too? There's allegedly going to be some PROYOCO at some bonus point maybe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shabadu
Jul 18, 2003

rain dance

Mega Man 3 is going to be super good.

Blasto, Treasure Master, Basically the entire classic NES block on Tuesday, then SotN + Indie Game block Tuesday night for the first couple days.

Co-op Beatemup block on Wed looks strong too. Double Dragon Advance->Battletoads and Double Dragon (absolute must watch)-> TMNT IV. Leads in to Super Star Wars TESB, Super Ghouls and Ghosts, Lost Vikings 1p2c hotness then Studio's Warcraft 3 run.

I haven't looked past Wednesday yet, I can only contain HPYE for so much at once.

Shabadu
Jul 18, 2003

rain dance

Probably Klaige? His laugh gets louder and heartier the more he drinks, I know this from Klaigethon.

Shabadu
Jul 18, 2003

rain dance

Helter Skelter posted:

The fact that Metal Wolf Chaos hasn't met its donation goal yet depresses me deeply.

Just need a host to play up the donation incentive, that'll get the dollars flowing. The game really needs to be seen by a huge audience, it's fantastic.

Shabadu
Jul 18, 2003

rain dance

Brossentia. Go Watch Bible Adventures.

And Metal Wolf Chaos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shabadu
Jul 18, 2003

rain dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gspElv1yvc

• Locked thread