Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...9789_story.html

THANKS OBAMA!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE
Washington Halfricans

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Trixie Hardcore posted:

My stepdad said we shouldn't change the name because he knew "red men" when he was in the Marine corp & they were really laid back & didn't get mad when you called them "redskins" unlike the *literal airquote* "African Americans" who were constantly changing what they want to be called and getting offended about every little thing. He also pointed out that unlike those Blacks you never hear "the red man complaining that things aren't fair because of whitey".

your stepdad sounds pretty cool, has he ever considered running for office?

Iamblikhos fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Jun 18, 2014

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Trixie Hardcore posted:

He has said before that I should be president because I'm really smart & know lots of stuff which I think means I'm actually super dumb.

it's probably his backhanded way of saying he thinks your real dad's an "african american"

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Trixie Hardcore posted:

It's funny you mention it because my biological father is half Native American irl but my stepdad does not consider me a "red woman" because I'm not pure blooded I guess.

does he consider you a metis?

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Bobby Brown posted:

chsnge to the washingtonjews because they are always getting victimized by the blitz

should be washington french, in that case

washington freedom fries?

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Dr. Stab posted:

Branco feels like a parody, but he's 100% legit.

daaawww glenn beck's adorable!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Twee as gently caress posted:

you're confusing racists and conservatives

they seem pretty confused to begin with, but glad to be doing my part

• Locked thread