Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Wow. What a goal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeCrysis
Apr 15, 2013

cool

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Goooooal haha hehe yeah it's, uh, cool, and exciting

Aug 4, 2010

if you dont like the world cup you are probably a terrible person

Cabrini-Green Tea
Aug 20, 2009

wheel in the sky keeps on turnin'

www posted:

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 642 days!

www posted:

Honestly that reason is pretty low on the list.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
A 3 hour tie! Haha also very exciting, some very competent dick grabbing and stroking by both teams but sadly the ball wasn't delivered to the ball net

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
uh yeah, im rooting for the... tullingham-on-beetlesea wifebatterers

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

www posted:

bit rude

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

im glad the brazilian police murdered thousands and forcefully relocated hundreds of thousands of poor people for this

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

gggiiimmmppp posted:

im glad the brazilian police murdered thousands and forcefully relocated hundreds of thousands of poor people for this

Savington
Apr 9, 2007
I'm not Stinkmeister, this title is here so waar can tell the difference between Stinkmeister and myself in mafia games.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
WORLD CUP DANCE

OLE OLE
suck it haters

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 642 days!

gggiiimmmppp posted:

Was that something depressing!? Sorry can't hear you over all this awesome soccer!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
well bob im here on the pitch with the spain's striker, ernesto guzman, from the little town of Kill the Jews, Castille.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

I'm glad to know that hundreds of slaves have already died building facilities for the 2022 world cup in Qatar

I'm gonna watch that one for sure

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Oh man wow this Messi guy he really brings heart and soul to this beautiful game

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
*is one of the crowd members throwing bananas at the brown players*

Dan Quayle Treasure Trail
Dec 28, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoBm29LVQBg

naem
May 29, 2011

Can't wait for today's slow motion adult kickball event!

Ghana and the us sure had a grudge match, remember the other time that thing happened with the thing and those guys?

I was def aware that Ghana is America's bitter balls play rival, and also have def heard of Ghana and could point to it on a map!

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 642 days!

naem posted:

America's bitter balls

naem
May 29, 2011

I heard that country name team is playing, we should drink an alcohol!

Then the other country name team is playing, we should drink that OTHER alcohol haha!

naem
May 29, 2011

Look at those guys tipping toe! Tipping toe that ball!

Balls!!

Short shorts on men, faux-hawk haircuts and carefully not using your arms sure is a popular passtime, which makes sense and is not at all kind of weird!!

naem
May 29, 2011

Don't touch it with your hands!!! Don't do it!! Haha go!!!!!!! Flail those arms oh yeah!!!!

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Our team's collection of foreigners with marginal claims to US citizenship makes me feel patriotic. :911:

Is the Haitian going to come back from injury or will we have to start the guy from Iceland?

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~
viva mexico

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008
I'm enjoying the world cup

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
The only good thing that comes about the world cup. Is the people who put those soccer balls with chains around the area so drunks can kick them and feel good.

The best part is when they get filled with cement so the drunks kick them and break their foot.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Oh man we are the BEST futbol team in the world! This sure beats being able to sustain ourselves econimically!

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
it's a pretty nice cup op. i would like to have it in my antiques cabinet

naem
May 29, 2011

tippytoetippytoetippytoetippytoe tippytoetippytoe tippytoetippytoe

tippytoe

*12 hours later*

tippytoe THE SCORE IS STILL ZERO ZERO AND NONE OF THESE GUYS HARDLY HAVE ANY PANTS ON STILL HERE IN BALLS GAME

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

naem posted:

tippytoetippytoetippytoetippytoe tippytoetippytoe tippytoetippytoe

tippytoe

*12 hours later*

tippytoe THE SCORE IS STILL ZERO ZERO AND NONE OF THESE GUYS HARDLY HAVE ANY PANTS ON STILL HERE IN BALLS GAME

STRIKER TO THE CENTER CENTER TO HOLD HOLDS IT HOLDS IT HOLDS IT

THIS IS EXC ITING FUTBOL LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THE SCORE IS NECK AND NECK STILL AT NIL NIL

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Best part of the sport right here

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

I refuse to care. Although I did watch the Aus vs Ned game while waiting 7 hours in the emergency room that was OK I guess.

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

sure are a lot of americans posting threads about not caring about the world cup. maybe they do care??

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ha Ha Ha, Man, Suer LOve Me a Football

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
i'd care more if there were cats

Dicere
Oct 31, 2005
Non plaudite modo pecuniam jacite.

Everyone else outside the states likes soccer so liking soccer will give me another reason to look down my nose at the average American now. I'm going to be an above average American and root for other countries' teams because they've got famous players and are better than other countries' teams. I've never so much as worn a pair of cleats let alone play the loving game.

gggiiimmmppp posted:

The World Cup puts nations on a level field where they can compete as equals. It brings nations together to celebrate a beautiful game. It's a glimpse of a more peaceful future.

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car
I feel really bad for anyone who decided that they were too good to watch this world cup because its been the best one ever.

Sorry you made a poor choice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Rain
Nov 29, 2006
All those born beneath an angry star.
Sure are a lot of americans in here

• Locked thread