Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties
Just take a look at this poo poo: http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2014/06/kim-jong-uns-busy-year/100759/

This guy would fit in perfectly in Games or /b if he was born in a civilized nation instead of North Korea. Honestly I think he'd be happier as an IT admin or whatever in a developed country with Netflix, Internet, and Battlefield 4 than as the leader of the worst country on Earth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Macros are back, baby.... and I love it!

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
Haha.. More memes PLEASE!!!!!

Buddha.
Sep 24, 2007

"Have compassion for all beings, rich and poor alike; each has their suffering. Some suffer too much, others too little."
College Slice
I don't think I would have found those images entertaining if they didn't have the explanatory joketext on them.

Thank you OP

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
haha those worried looking nurses and the dude who let the oreos pile up are loving dead right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Bip Roberts posted:

Macros are back, baby.... and I love it!

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

those will be used to execute people by fan death

Corvus corone
Oct 14, 2012
wow, lot of upset lookin people in the last photo. nk usually try extra hard to make sure everyone is as blissful as possible in all of their photoshoots like "lovely country? what lovely country???" i hope they all didnt get sent to a concentration camp :(

Corvus corone
Oct 14, 2012

SniperWoreConverse posted:

haha those worried looking nurses and the dude who let the oreos pile up are loving dead right now

:ohdear:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

lol all the children in the pictures look terrified as they have not yet learned the fake self-preserving smile of adoration that their adult counterparts have

e:

SniperWoreConverse posted:

um no? they still have a few years left in their barbed horror prisons in which they cannot stand nor sit down nor lie down before their bodies are finally broken to the point of death

e: I'm talking about the thing described on page 4 of this:
http://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/lee_testimony_06_21_02.pdf

a hole-y ghost fucked around with this message at 05:50 on Jun 19, 2014

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
hory shet!

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Haha emphasis on the huge, am i right folks??? XD XD XD

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i want to go to north korea and gently caress him

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

no thats not accurate, i want to make love to him

Sunshine Mix
Jun 11, 2009

can someone with knowledge on the subject tell me why nations that have embraced the foul teachings of Marx and Lenin choose such loving stupid looking officer hats for their navies. why are they always so big.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Sunshine Mix posted:

can someone with knowledge on the subject tell me why nations that have embraced the foul teachings of Marx and Lenin choose such loving stupid looking officer hats for their navies. why are they always so big.

tiny heads dude,

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Oil Can Boyd posted:

no thats not accurate, i want to make love to him

What in the world would make you say that????

A black man from the 60's making love to a man who's pants are size 60? holy stromboli, now I've heard everything!!!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

dont kink shame

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
SidViscous please kill your retarded self.

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

how big do you think the official anime stash is? are we talking kilotons or megatons?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

killyoureparents posted:

SidViscous please kill your retarded self.

no, you

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

haha classic ribbing gentleman, kill you are self, what what

Business Octopus
Jun 27, 2005

Me IRL
kim jong un has had more quality pussy than all of gbs put together. best thing is if she starts catching feelings or being a nagging harpy he can just execute her lmao

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Parallax Scroll posted:

bitcoins for glorious leader

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006

Parallax Scroll posted:

Their entire walmart is that room

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Parallax Scroll posted:

and he's standing right in front of them. no wonder they loving worship him

KimJongUnstoppable
Sep 18, 2010

Juche Lyfe 4 Ever!

Business Octopus posted:

kim jong un has had more quality pussy than all of gbs put together. best thing is if she starts catching feelings or being a nagging harpy he can just execute her lmao

Glorious Leader refuses to deal with stage 4 clingers.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

KimJongUnstoppable posted:

Glorious Leader refuses to deal with stage 4 clingers.
rear end clingers are dealt with summarily by the vinalon sleeves and ties of any nearby officials

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
these photos all bum me out big time

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

note that the glorious leader's chef is helping to select the babies

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
stop saying that people who probably aren't goons are goons

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

glandmine is probably a goon

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Cucking Mama posted:

stop saying that people who probably aren't goons are goons

u are def a goon

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Luke Cage just shut you down!
i laughed my rear end off off at all of your things OP so funny my rear end popped right off!!!!1

but seriously really good post, thumbs are rolling and buttons are getting some pressing 5ed pretty excited

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!

Oil Can Boyd posted:

haha classic ribbing gentleman, kill you are self, what what

well YOU'RE the strapping negro athlete so just ask KJ Un (ithink he's trixie hardcore) and inquire about some border penetration

Subliminal Sauce fucked around with this message at 06:26 on Jun 19, 2014

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

why are you oil can boyd now sid

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lowtax has a crush on me

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

that dude is a piece of poo poo for real

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

if he wants to hold me close i will take it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
dude is the personal captain of all the submarines, weather forecasters, hospitals, basketballing, and the loving COOKIE FACTORY, can you imagine you're a North Korean weather forecaster working your rear end off to predict poo poo that nobody in human history has ever been capable of predicting and this big fat gently caress goon rear end bitch waddles in with his hair parted like the fuckign Red Sea and tells you you're not weathering hard enough, and you can't even look at him like, nigga, because everybody has to pretend he knows all the poo poo in the world, loving the unholy piss king of lovely bosses, just want to slap the poo poo out of him god drat

• Locked thread