Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

A tranny joined my gf's roller derby league. He "identifies" as female and is taking some estrogen pills. Dude had a 5 o'clock shadow, hairy legs, a dude's haircut and tiny boobs that are probably more due to being a chubby waste of space than estrogen pills.

Lol look at me, I'm striking a blow for equality by smacking around a bunch of women! Look out olympics, the women's records are about to be shattered by a bunch of dudes who identify as female and maybe took some hormones once!

So anyways, the reason I posted this thread is a bunch of the fellas and I are going to whoop this little bitch up and I'm looking for tips from anyone who has committed an aggravated assault/possible murder/manslaughter in a group and gotten away with it. tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

If South Africa can have a male to female runner compete in the olympics then your girlfriend can suck it up and have the trans person on her team.

Edit: I'd like to clarify that by suck it up I meant your girlfriend can suck her pre-op dick.

TheRevolution1
Sep 21, 2011

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

A tranny joined my gf's roller derby league. He "identifies" as female and is taking some estrogen pills. Dude had a 5 o'clock shadow, hairy legs, a dude's haircut and tiny boobs that are probably more due to being a chubby waste of space than estrogen pills.

Lol look at me, I'm striking a blow for equality by smacking around a bunch of women! Look out olympics, the women's records are about to be shattered by a bunch of dudes who identify as female and maybe took some hormones once!

So anyways, the reason I posted this thread is a bunch of the fellas and I are going to whoop this little bitch up and I'm looking for tips from anyone who has committed an aggravated assault/possible murder/manslaughter in a group and gotten away with it. tia

tranny gonna steal your gf

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
He'll probably kill himself OP, really all you need to do is wait

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
tell your girlfriend to grab his dick on the way down

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

gently caress the ROW posted:

He'll probably kill himself OP, really all you need to do is wait

That does make me feel better. Thx

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Switching genders so that you can fully, legally kick the poo poo out of women is what America is all about.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

you irl posted:

tell your girlfriend to grab his dick on the way down

It's roller derby not soccer

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
if anybody had asked I would have picked roller derby as the most likely women's activity for a tranny to join. Nobody did but now, in retrospect, it makes a lot of sense

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

gently caress the ROW posted:

if anybody had asked I would have picked roller derby as the most likely women's activity for a tranny to join. Nobody did but now, in retrospect, it makes a lot of sense

Is Ellen Page their mascot?

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
op you realise you're one of the villains in an inspirational biopic about twenty years from now, right? like, 'a league of its own' or something. '12 angry ciswomen'

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

exquisite tea posted:

Switching genders so that you can fully, legally kick the poo poo out of women is what America is all about.

That's all well and good but we're in Canada and such things offend our more delicate sensibilities

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

What is her cheeky roller derby name OP?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

vyst posted:

What is her cheeky roller derby name OP?

idk but if I had to guess I'd say "insufferable human being"

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
i assume op is a woman cause nothing but dykes play rollerderby

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
What is a roller ddarby is it? What is that? Like a orgy?

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
also as a canadian im not offended by trannys im aroused by them

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

your girlfriend sounds beautiful

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Dr. Video Games 0112 posted:

yes op is afraid that the trans person may still have a penis and use it for lesbian sex with his gf

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Would it be manslaughter if you pre-meditate the attack, I don't think it would.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
pay somebody to do it

no meth heads

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

op and her girlfriend pictured in center and left

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

please do not assault or murder anyone, op

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

I would say take a brick to his skull

If he tries to report it, just have your gf file a false attempted rape allegation. That'll get him thrown in prison where he can spend the rest of his nights getting railed by men (which is what he really wants)

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
Help! I just met someone who is different and it frightens and confuses me so I have to commit violence against them to feel secure about my own masculinity! But seriously OP i don't think this person is going to bum either you or your gf so maybe just have a coke and a smile and live and let live or something?

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Torka posted:

please do not assault or murder anyone except yourself, op

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
solution: end the gender apartheid in sports. if the weak women can't cut it then tough poo poo

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business

you irl posted:

op and her girlfriend pictured in center and left

So rollerskating?

Lafarg
Jul 23, 2012

Pre-op or post-op tranny?

Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

posting about it on an internet forum is a great first step when preparing to commit a crime

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
don't care

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

:gas:

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

So rollerskating?

kind of. in a real match their nude, but this was a publicity photo so their clothed. you get points based on how many cheers your team gets from the audience when you skate by, so they do tricks like jumping over each others vagina to get more audience cheers

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
but seriously though xhe shouldn't be allowed on a women's team

nickutz
Feb 3, 2004

Put blue and red chicken in mouth plz
Good luck OP!

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
Buy a gun. Put it in your mouth. Pull the trigger.

It will fix all your problems OP. hth

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

unless ur a vaghaver ur gf is a muffdiver and the tranny is the least of ur problem on this dumb gay earth

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010
this does raise the question, which will inevitably lead to "women arent physically the same? ???????????????? ? ?? thats sexist gently caress you ... men!"

luckily seems like we can just sit this one out. finally

why do you care OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

why don't you get yourself a cold beer, sit down and reflect upon the fact that seeing a man dressed up as women is something that invokes hate and violent feelings in you

• Locked thread