Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

The Droid posted:

true but both the married dude and his spouse were literally her biggest fans and practically her servants for some time

and then he dumped rand and rand got super upset despite her having "convinced" her husband and the guy's wife to let the affair go on

consider that among a woman who was a huge piece of poo poo that surrounded herself with other pieces of poo poo that dude was probably the biggest piece of poo poo of them all, im glad he lost everything in the end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

i really wish i knew how ayn rand was so succesful despite being terrible at everything, from interpersonal relationships to philosophy to writing. she really must have had an incredible force of will or something

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

SunAndSpring posted:

So why did someone think Atlas Shrugged, a 1000 page book about a labor dispute, would be a good film series?

libertarians

you can tell its completely ideological cuz its a 3 parter, the first one bombed and the second one bombed even harder. no one who cares about making money would go for a part 3 at that point

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

every single thing about that statement is wrong, i mean drat thats some grade a concentrared stupidity

• Locked thread