Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Iamblikhos posted:

why is it that shootings get blamed on video games but rape never gets blamed on ayn rand?!

Because no one ever looked at a picture of Ayn Rand and said "I totally want to have sex now."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Al Borland posted:

I'm going to become the new age Ayn Rand for the libertarians. I'm already a man so i got that bit down.

E:

I can make money off them right?

Making money off libertarians is pretty easy, just put together a few "End the..." and then one of the following:

Nanny State
Fed
Food stamps program
Obama Presidency
Subsidies on alternate energy
War on Drugs
War on Poverty
War on Crime
Civil Rights Act
Gay Rights Movement
Roe v. Wade ruling
corporate tax rate
Estate Tax

Enjoy your millions and millions of totally earned dollars as you are a capitalist superman.

• Locked thread