Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poil
Mar 17, 2007

This looks like so much fun. I wanna get stuck in (the mud) with the boyz. Definitely buying it once the price drops low enough that I can afford it. Being able to play it multiplayer with a friend who's really into truck sims would be so awesome too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I just spent a couple of hours doing two player coop. So much fun. And mud. Driving the same path while loaded up with logs and helping each other out with winching when necessary made for a great experience. It probably helped that we had two computers set up side by side. Trying to pull a tipped over truck on its wheels with the car turned out to be too difficult however. The vehicles really need winch spots on the sides.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Impatience is the worse sin in this game, at least with hubris you can actually do some cool stuff occasionally like climbing a steep hill covered with trees.

Incidentally just because there are some places you can drive at full throttle on fifth gear doesn't mean you should.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

This game is at its best when you're doing a convoy through the muddy "roads", the muddy forests, the muddy rivers and the muddy mud with friends winching poo poo like it's going out of style. Also off road climbing steep as gently caress hills in the jeep is a lot of fun. But you can't play hardcore mode since you'll never be able to get it back to the garage without the teleporter.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I don't believe anyone could possibly haul that trailer past streams and steep hills though.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Eh, that truck is garbage. Just leave it.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

The only time I've ever managed to put a log trailer the right way up was by running over it.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

The position of Jupiter says you should spend the rest of the week face down in the mud.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Maybe it got winched free. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

That bridge in the first picture looks like so much fun, especially during multiplayer where you can helpfully nudge someone in front of you if you think they're going too slow.

• Locked thread