Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

StarkRavingMad posted:

I'm pretty sure I can fit this lumber truck between those two trees and then get up that mud hill on the other side.

And sometimes on the other side of that hill is a bunch of stumps you couldnt see before cresting the hill so now all your wheels are in the air.

FORDING THE RIVER is always a terrible idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Or get the monster truck mod. That'll be fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95l3HkcPt8c

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Next Car Game might be a satisfying one to play too for him.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Oh hey someone winched the forums out of the russian bog.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

That gif in the op of the truck disappearing into a tiny puddle gets me every time.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Thaxxas posted:

I'm not sure that I would want to use a wheel until there's an in cab view. I am interested in know if FF works though.

Needs to be a dashcam view for maximum russianness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Game just got an update. Has the drama been explained?

• Locked thread