Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlueDestiny
Jun 18, 2011

Mega deal with it

Tried the tech demo and I'm really drat impressed with how much care they put into all the little details, and that's from the year-old build. I'll probably get it if it goes on sale but 30 bucks is a bit much for the kind of limited content I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlueDestiny
Jun 18, 2011

Mega deal with it

I bit the bullet and got it with GmG discounts, now lets see how-

:smith:

BlueDestiny
Jun 18, 2011

Mega deal with it

TerminalBlue posted:

I um... got my first achievement a minute or two into the game.

Sisyphus. :ughh:

Despite that embarrassment I'm now a few hours into the game--still only one achievement, haha--but I'm digging this. Then again I'm sorta an unrepentant Russophile and this is the closest I can get to getting stuck in the glorious motherland's incredible gently caress off backroad mud.

I've been playing for several hours without realizing you had to shift into manual first gear to use diff. lock

All that time spent winching myself out of tiny mudpits :shepicide:

E: Is there a way to get rid of the loose logs rolling around my carriage? They're just bashing up the truck while I drive around.

BlueDestiny fucked around with this message at 07:39 on Jun 21, 2014

BlueDestiny
Jun 18, 2011

Mega deal with it

While the forums were down I learned that you can pick up trucks using the log-crane. So far the easiest way to flip a truck if you can't get a good angle for winching is to grab a tire with the crane arm and try to swing it over.

• Locked thread