Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TerminalBlue
Aug 13, 2005

I LIVE
I DIE
I LIVE AGAIN

WITNESS ME!!
I um... got my first achievement a minute or two into the game.

Sisyphus. :ughh:

Despite that embarrassment I'm now a few hours into the game--still only one achievement, haha--but I'm digging this. Then again I'm sorta an unrepentant Russophile and this is the closest I can get to getting stuck in the glorious motherland's incredible gently caress off backroad mud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TerminalBlue
Aug 13, 2005

I LIVE
I DIE
I LIVE AGAIN

WITNESS ME!!

Good Lord Fisher! posted:

Smash cut to the earthmoving machinery hopelessly stuck in the mud, feebly waving its shovel.

Hopefully while a bridgelayer just makes a bridge over it. I like the thought of just saying 'gently caress it' and paving over a Ural that's stuck AGAIN in deep mud.

TerminalBlue
Aug 13, 2005

I LIVE
I DIE
I LIVE AGAIN

WITNESS ME!!
We need more types of cargo.

The "Crude Oil, Vodka, and Bootleg Computer Software" expansion should be a thing.

TerminalBlue
Aug 13, 2005

I LIVE
I DIE
I LIVE AGAIN

WITNESS ME!!
I really like how it just sorta saves the state of your game. Makes it easy for me to boot it up and drive a little when I need a break from whatever other things I'm doing on my computer at the moment. I pretty much just play in 10-20 minute snippets, so it takes me a couple days to make a log delivery.

No idea why getting stuck in the mud over and over again is so drat calming to me. v:unsmith:v

TerminalBlue
Aug 13, 2005

I LIVE
I DIE
I LIVE AGAIN

WITNESS ME!!
Makes sense. I get pretty fuckin' zen when I play this game.

• Locked thread