Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rosoboronexport
Jun 14, 2006

Get in the bath, baby!
Ramrod XTreme
It really isn't that demanding as the requirements say at least on single player -- it's borderline playable* on an AMD C-60 APU, which is 1.0 GHz Dual-core and AMD HD6290. You lose a lot of the eye candy but the terrain stil deforms and the water is dynamic.

* 10-30 FPS on 1024x600 on low settings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rosoboronexport
Jun 14, 2006

Get in the bath, baby!
Ramrod XTreme

tater_salad posted:

I've got an nvidia 210, what seems to make it skippy in the tech demo is probably the low clock speed 600mhz and low speed memory bus.

Well, that GPU is twice around as fast as the HD6290. Does the tech demo have adjustable graphic settings? I'm running on low settings and suprisingly I am GPU-bound.

This is the third time I'm trying to deliver the load on the B-130

Rosoboronexport
Jun 14, 2006

Get in the bath, baby!
Ramrod XTreme
The new update enabled hood cam on the non-beta version and improved wheel control immensely. It will also erase your saves but who cares, the hood camera is not perfect but it helps driving with wheel.

• Locked thread