Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Goddamn I'm loving the song based punning.

I hope the forces of modern rock send out the Knights of 182 blinks, the Sum of 41 legion, and backed up by SR-71s airdropping Freaks on Leashes on us.

Hint hint :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tempus Rimeblood
Sep 23, 2007

...Friendship? Again?
Post is coming sometime today, I just need to get access to the Pastebin I had all my prep in.

Tempus Rimeblood
Sep 23, 2007

...Friendship? Again?
Post is still coming, guys, but I've had to take my girlfriend to the hospital ao I have no access to a PC. Expect something tonight though.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Tempus Rimeblood posted:

Post is still coming, guys, but I've had to take my girlfriend to the hospital ao I have no access to a PC. Expect something tonight though.

No worries man, hope your lady is ok!

Tempus Rimeblood
Sep 23, 2007

...Friendship? Again?
Luckily for us, everything's going okay and she's going to be fine! Hope you guys enjoyed the last couple of posts, once you guys have all had a turn and come to a decision we'll keep this moving! If there are any questions for the Vitalogue or anything, feel free to ask them!

Tempus Rimeblood
Sep 23, 2007

...Friendship? Again?
Post tonight!

Tempus Rimeblood
Sep 23, 2007

...Friendship? Again?
Alright, I'm gonna declare a deadline.

This game is moving forward at midnight EST tonight. And in the future, I'd like for everyone to at least get one post in a week, because I'm really just waiting on all of you guys to act before I can move the game forward.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
I'm ready to go!

Tempus Rimeblood
Sep 23, 2007

...Friendship? Again?
Just gonna put this on the table now before it becomes a huge thing, since it's been brought to my attention.

Please don't borrow other people's PCs without permission. It's cool and all that we're really hype about this game and want the party to interact, but that's not an acceptable thing to do in this game.

And now, back to your previously scheduled musical awesomeness.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Ok, Sorry, I'll edit my post.

Tempus Rimeblood
Sep 23, 2007

...Friendship? Again?
Post coming tonight!

Tempus Rimeblood
Sep 23, 2007

...Friendship? Again?
Post coming tomorrow. Since that marks 7 days since my last post, I really need you guys to get something in.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
I will get a post up later today.

Tempus Rimeblood
Sep 23, 2007

...Friendship? Again?
Post is coming now, and that's the deadline! Unfortunately, due to the fact that I've had to wait on numerous occasions on posts from Forums Terrorist, I'm gonna say we're moving on without Traian, unless there are any objections to that.

Forums Terrorist, I hope there are no hard feelings or anything for this - I liked your character a lot, and I was looking forward to messing with Siegfried's insane crusade, but I need more frequent posting to keep momentum and hype going.

As a future reference, I'm being serious. IRL stuff is understandable, and I don't want to come off as being harsh or too much of a dick for this (especially if there's some major IRL stuff going on), but I'd like you guys to get your posts in within a week of mine. Repeatedly not doing this just means we're gonna move on without you.

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

I've no objection to you cutting me out. I mentioned I had reservations about actually playing Traian at the start of the campaign, but I figured I'd give it a go anyway. Unfortunately, I couldn't come up with anything. Enjoy the game lads.

Tempus Rimeblood
Sep 23, 2007

...Friendship? Again?
Don't worry, gang, I haven't forgotten about you! Soon as I hear from Rather Watch Them we'll have a GMPost for Sophia, Rane, and ARTIF.EXE! Then, soon as combat in the Rooster Wards rolls around to the mooks the rest of you will be hearing from me!

In the meantime, how are you all liking the game? Anything you'd like to see done differently, questions, comments, suggestions?

Tempus Rimeblood fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Aug 8, 2014

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
I like it so far.

Edit: nm

Tempus Rimeblood
Sep 23, 2007

...Friendship? Again?
Post tomorrow for those of you in the Rooster Wards! Those of you on the Shores, keep on keepin' on!

Tempus Rimeblood
Sep 23, 2007

...Friendship? Again?
Post, for all of you. 8/18, midnight EST! GET PSYCHED :getin:

Profane Accessory
Feb 23, 2012

Just a quick heads-up: I'm going to be off the grid for the next couple days, so I won't be able to get any more posts up until Friday-ish. Good luck, all!

Tempus Rimeblood
Sep 23, 2007

...Friendship? Again?
Now that everyone's posted, update is coming tonight at midnight!

GET PSYCHED

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Holds up lighter

Tempus Rimeblood
Sep 23, 2007

...Friendship? Again?
Post is up! Hopefully, I get this challenge mechanic down right, I want to give mad props to Comrade Gorbash for showing me how it's done in his Nyarlathotech game!

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
So is the challenge that we need to roll Overcome higher than +9?
I'm not sure what's we're doing.

Tempus Rimeblood
Sep 23, 2007

...Friendship? Again?
Yep! Difficulty's modified down though so you're not burning all your FPs trying to beat it.

Also, every FP you spent will tick one circle off of the distance meter.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Posted!

Tempus Rimeblood
Sep 23, 2007

...Friendship? Again?
Just as a future heads up: You only need to roll against one of the challenges. Beating them all in a single go is cool, but it causes you to spend a lot of FP and risk maxing out the challenge's countdown, whatever that may be (in this case, the Queen getting away.) My sincerest apologies for not explaining it as well as I should have.

Also, post coming for ARTIF.EXE and Sophia tomorrow (today I guess? 9/2/14), and post for everyone else as soon as I hear from Rane, Pops, and Boris!

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Tempus Rimeblood posted:

Just as a future heads up: You only need to roll against one of the challenges. Beating them all in a single go is cool, but it causes you to spend a lot of FP and risk maxing out the challenge's countdown, whatever that may be (in this case, the Queen getting away.) My sincerest apologies for not explaining it as well as I should have.

Also, post coming for ARTIF.EXE and Sophia tomorrow (today I guess? 9/2/14), and post for everyone else as soon as I hear from Rane, Pops, and Boris!

Oh, my bad, I thought the countdown was a good thing. poo poo.

Profane Accessory
Feb 23, 2012

Tempus Rimeblood posted:

I'm already in, unless there was something else I was supposed to be addressing?

Tempus Rimeblood
Sep 23, 2007

...Friendship? Again?
Nope, you're good. Also, sorry for not posting, something came up and I'm away for the weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tempus Rimeblood
Sep 23, 2007

...Friendship? Again?
I am sorry I haven't been posting like I usually do, a lot of stuff has come up IRL for me.

• Locked thread