Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
hello friends, as you know from my postings i am quite the "ladies man" and have sex all the time.

this time is slightly different though because the girl im meeting (to possibly have sex with) is :911: :911: AMERICAN :911: :911:

i have only had sex with an american girl once before but it doesnt really count because she was really fat and from boston so everything besides the aforementioned info has been erased from my mind by my personal hypnotist

so my q to gbs is: what advice can you give a 6'2" 177 pound uncut/unwashed euro?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
double bag it

CJTheran
Mar 31, 2010
Stick your cock in her.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

newreply.php posted:

hello friends, as you know from my postings i am quite the "ladies man" and have sex all the time.

this time is slightly different though because the girl im meeting (to possibly have sex with) is :911: :911: AMERICAN :911: :911:

i have only had sex with an american girl once before but it doesnt really count because she was really fat and from boston so everything besides the aforementioned info has been erased from my mind by my personal hypnotist

so my q to gbs is: what advice can you give a 6'2" 177 pound uncut/unwashed euro?

Put it in, take it out, OP

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
american girls love it if you just wip your dick out and bounce ot off their tits, just outta nowhere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

CJTheran
Mar 31, 2010
Have her stick her cock in you.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
US Flag condoms.

Affe mk2
Mar 9, 2004

Chicks dig giant robots
gently caress as hard and as fast as possible while screaming at the top of your lungs. american girls like to be reminded of their fathers when they gently caress.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
im actually not looking for sex tips in general, friends, i mean like tips to have sex with americans

will she mind if i take a lil' detour to the butthole when im going down on her? i guess she won't but i'd rather ask and know for sure

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
whats his name, OP?

big dig
Sep 11, 2001

Cowboys > Ninjas
tell her you support our troops

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

newreply.php posted:

im actually not looking for sex tips in general, friends, i mean like tips to have sex with americans

will she mind if i take a lil' detour to the butthole when im going down on her? i guess she won't but i'd rather ask and know for sure

dude just do it, if she says anything be like "it's the internationale"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.
Wash your gross wang. She's not Euro so she'll be grossed out by Euro Smegma.

CJTheran
Mar 31, 2010
Stick your cock in her cock.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

Fat Ogre posted:

Wash your gross wang. She's not Euro so she'll be grossed out by Euro Smegma.

this seems quaint, a little kinky even, might give it a try

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

cum as hard as you possibly can into her vagina

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

newreply.php posted:

What kind of "yuro" are you specifically?

This matters.

Teron D Amun
Oct 9, 2010

redshirt posted:

US Flag condoms.

also shout "benghazi" while you do her op

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

redshirt posted:

What kind of "yuro" are you specifically?

This matters.

belgian, this should be an extra way to connect with her as we both have won a world cup match while playing badly and will probably not win any more

e: oh actually we will, playing against s-korea next week

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

newreply.php posted:

this seems quaint, a little kinky even, might give it a try

SaltLick posted:

cum as hard as you possibly can into her vagina

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
You shouldn't be trying to adapt to her American way of sex you should be trying to make the sex as European as you can so she can tell all her friends about how exotic sex with European men is so spend like 15 minutes just smelling her mons & then have sex with her armpit.

Straker
Nov 10, 2005
haha gently caress, belgians are like disgusting french mongrels, don't have sex with anyone please, poor girl

that said, if you are good at gently caress you will make her appreciate foreskin forever, but still, wash first

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

newreply.php posted:

belgian, this should be an extra way to connect with her as we both have won a world cup match while playing badly and will probably not win any more

e: oh actually we will, playing against s-korea next week

she is american, she will be turned off if you mention soccer

try talking about miller lite instead, when you start hooking up say 'it's miller time' then take out your dick

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
also you should take her hand and press it against your dick while saying 'penis, penis' like you're teaching hellen keller to blow rods because she's probably never seen an uncut dick before

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
when is the best time to mention the forums? on the way to her/my place, or right before sex? im p curious what her answer will be to "the stairs question" ;)

if shes not a member how do i best explain the stuff that happened in november and that gbs is cool now?

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Being Belgian isn't going to work, most american's won't know where or what that is.

Just say you're from northern France.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

newreply.php posted:

when is the best time to mention the forums? on the way to her/my place, or right before sex? im p curious what her answer will be to "the stairs question" ;)

if shes not a member how do i best explain the stuff that happened in november and that gbs is cool now?

When you climax, jfc noob

e: also agree you should not admit to being Belgian, no one has a good story about meeting a Belgian man

WhenInRome
Jun 17, 2011
while you're loving, start lecturing her about her country's human rights violations, then as you finish go "hehhhhh" really loudly

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.
Give her some waffles and a cigarette after the sexing.

She'll tell all her friends how continental you are.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

Arian_Samurai posted:

Being Belgian isn't going to work, most american's won't know where or what that is.

Just say you're from northern France.

she's been living here for almost a year p sure she knows belgium is a thing

WhenInRome posted:

while you're loving, start lecturing her about her country's human rights violations, then as you finish go "hehhhhh" really loudly

dammit blew that load yesterday. she's been here long enough to know that she really has no option but wholeheartedly agreeing though

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
if she says 'oh god' during sex stop and inform her you're an atheist

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

Fat Ogre posted:

Give her some waffles and a cigarette after the sexing.

She'll tell all her friends how continental you are.

this sounds good. i think i'll rinse out the ol' french press as well

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

newreply.php posted:

she's been living here for almost a year p sure she knows belgium is a thing

dammit blew that load yesterday. she's been here long enough to know that she really has no option but wholeheartedly agreeing though

Well poo poo, never let her read up on what you assholes did to Africa.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
how ubiquitous is manscaping in the states? will my large pubic mane scare her away? and if i do tend to my garden a bit, should i also include my butthole?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

newreply.php posted:

US girls are all experienced in anal just put it in. Also make sure she sees your uncut dick first.

newreply.php posted:

how ubiquitous is manscaping in the states? will my large pubic mane scare her away? and if i do tend to my garden a bit, should i also include my butthole?

Leave it uncut. The wilder the better.
Tell her you're giving her the full euro sexperience.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

newreply.php posted:

American girls like it when guys shave their body hair into fun shapes. Stars, crescent moons, and hearts are very popular.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
i never shave past/near my butthole for fear of cuts

Soarer
Jan 14, 2012

I JUST CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S PONY AVATARS

~SMcD
Go the extra mile and make sure you have a few McDonald's Big Macs on standby so she can gorge herself after you dick her.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Soarer posted:

Go the extra mile and make sure you have a few McDonald's Big Macs on standby so she can gorge herself while you dick her.

ftfy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
lol look at all you naive goons thinking this guy is having sex with a real person and not an American Girl doll

• Locked thread