Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skrill.exe
Oct 3, 2007

"Bitcoin is a new financial concept entirely without precedent."

Brannock posted:

tactics for getting the attention of a deaf person, listed in order of proximity to that person

- tap them on the shoulder
- wave at them (deaf people are very good at noticing this, addendum we also get very very loving annoyed if someone's just randomly spazzing out and distracting us, double addendum it is really really really annoying when I'm trying to get a hearing person's attention and they just obliviously not notice me waving at them)
- stomp on the floor or smack a table
- flick the light switch
- text them

All 3 of my roommates and I could hear a pin drop in Arkansas (we're really far from Arkansas btw) and these are the exact methods we use to get each others attention.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread