Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

http://video.adultswim.com/space-ghost-coast-to-coast/replicating-pods.html

For everyone that tries to go for 'randomness', you fail in the face of Thaddeus Ghostal, hth.

Pssshhh "mooninites".

Brak and Sealab were pretty good, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Just so everyone is on the level of my seriousness, I would absolutely have a space ghost SA avatar if Flash Man wasn't so drat great. Yes, I'm THAT serious.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Feranon posted:

I don't do intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. but I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me. whether it's supposed to go there or not.

because I'm different.

Moltar, I have a huge brain, which can reduce complicated problems into yes or no solutions. Also, is that the guy from Radiohead? We'll talk about this later.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

John Flansburg of They Might be Giants talked about his experience on the show, and the episode he's in, they literally flash to him for a second and then go on to something else.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

The little one looks like Claudia Schiffer.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Puppy Galaxy posted:

If we could get to the beach, we wouldn't have to be metal played.

For the last time Moltar... Because we'd already be... AT THE BEACH!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Light Gun Man posted:

How about Cheston? See, it's a cross between your first name, which is Charlton, and your second name...

"No, no, I don't think so... "

• Locked thread