Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
What Fun
Jul 21, 2007

~P*R*I*D*E~
That time someone made a point I disagreed with and I replied with a smilie to show them how wrong they were. And my name? John Q. Forumsuser

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Some SASS people want to kill me in real life and I don't even post on their forums.

What Fun
Jul 21, 2007

~P*R*I*D*E~

mr.capps posted:

My epic win?: This thread
:rolleyes:

Al Cowens posted:

Some SASS people want to kill me in real life and I don't even post on their forums.
:awesome:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

today i found out that my youtube videos got hits from sass but i cant find any mention of me there lol so i dunno where they are makin fun of me. if anyone has an account on that godforsaken pit please search for sid vicious

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Oil Can Boyd posted:

today i found out that my youtube videos got hits from sass but i cant find any mention of me there lol so i dunno where they are makin fun of me. if anyone has an account on that godforsaken pit please search for sid vicious

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I was once listed in the posting gloryhole under Forums Superstars.

My brother is the actual Telhix and only I know the real meaning behind his MS-Paint

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

thanks sabel i can always count on you :)

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Real talk I was given this adult-themed brony avatar by an enraged brony in the following thread.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3469348&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Guy was really something. Turned out to be an animefur or whatever you call people who draw jerkoff pictures of sexy anime foxes. Charged to defend the honor of bronies when I said that anyone who defended bronies was probably some kind of pedo zoophile manchild human being. Then he gave me an over-the-top sexually themed brony avatar because I guess it would be humiliating if I was down to gently caress cartoon animals.

I wonder to this day if he ever started taking his tard pills and said "Whoa! I was making that guy's case the whole time!"

Also, I got kicked out of the Star Trek Online Goon Guild for (direct quote) "trying to be the ur-goon" and saying that everyone was fat.

Anyway these days people make fun of my avatar and it's like I'm a misunderstood hero yeahhhhh

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tujague posted:

Real talk I was given this adult-themed brony avatar by an enraged brony in the following thread.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3469348&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Guy was really something. Turned out to be an animefur or whatever you call people who draw jerkoff pictures of sexy anime foxes. Charged to defend the honor of bronies when I said that anyone who defended bronies was probably some kind of pedo zoophile manchild human being. Then he gave me an over-the-top sexually themed brony avatar because I guess it would be humiliating if I was down to gently caress cartoon animals.

I wonder to this day if he ever started taking his tard pills and said "Whoa! I was making that guy's case the whole time!"

Also, I got kicked out of the Star Trek Online Goon Guild for (direct quote) "trying to be the ur-goon" and saying that everyone was fat.

Anyway these days people make fun of my avatar and it's like I'm a misunderstood hero yeahhhhh

drat u stone cold owned those motherfuckers

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Things were better back when helldump was open but that's a subject for the other thread

Fenarisk
Oct 27, 2005

My first red custom title was from trolling people in the coupons forum about black friday, something about hopping to the front of lines. No joke

I'm probably the one only retarded enough to have gotten a title from coupons

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
My mom saw some of my posts & submitted them to Reader's Digest & a few got published.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

My iPhone now changes several S words automatically to skelongton

Skelongton yep still

• Locked thread