Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
(1) Buy a variety of different brands
(2) Squeeze contents up your butt
(3) Report results in blog to inform consumers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Go to your local Dillon's and start trying em' out, if anyone gives you crap ask them if they'd buy a new car without taking it for a test drive.

ChuckHead
Jun 24, 2004

2000 years Assholes.
So many stupid brainwashed people.

Baking Soda. It's all you need. There is fluoride in tap water unless you live in Portland OR. In which case you should considering moving.

Cool Chulainn
Sep 5, 2011

Who's up for a game of Swords & Speedballs?
My nana had me use boraxo whenever I said a naughty word or talked back.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Ok, real basic:
find several birds of the ocine variety.
release them under the purvey of an auspex, trained in the auguarian arts.
Once the birds have flown he will provide you with Jupiter's answer.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
the more sodium fluoride they contain the better they work and the more expensive they are unless we're talking some kind of fad hipster all-organic ones

Jimby Nougats
May 6, 2009

had someone switch my regular with this on a joke... turned out, works pretty good... give it a shot

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
I use this

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

Just the buy the ones with the greatest concentration of fluoride ions, Jesus!

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
srsly though ive heard sensodyne trust me I have very good hearing.

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

the best toothpaste is the one on sale when I need to buy toothpaste

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

also if you need sensodyne and you bursh your teeth regularly it's probably because you use a too hard toothbrush. buy a soft bristle. trust me i learned the hard way.
#lifehacks

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
Ask a vet.

No, not a dog doctor, that one guy from GiP, you know?

ShaunO
Jan 29, 2006

You want the one with triclosan in it, it's an antimicrobial that kills your whole mouth, it's great

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Just do whatever tastes good.

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!

MLIOOBE posted:

had someone switch my regular with this on a joke... turned out, works pretty good... give it a shot

Yep, it's Prep H for the oral cavity and Polygrip for the rear end in a top hat and you'll be set to go!

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
i like the toothpaste with arm and hammer in it cause if it can keep the fridge fresh it can keep my mouth sort of ok

also the logo is cool its like a strong arm and hammer, i feel this represents me

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Drunk & Ugly posted:

i like the toothpaste with arm and hammer in it cause if it can keep the fridge fresh it can keep my mouth sort of ok

also the logo is cool its like a strong arm and hammer, i feel this represents me
соmmie scum

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I use Aim brand from the dollar store. It's certified by the ADA so it's fine.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
i just use my toilet brush and i scrub irt onto my urinal cakwe first. then i brush my teef w/urinal cake paste i have a healthy blue smilenow. im theenvy of tge office. and women admire me everyewhere i go. im p important person qand i thank my toilet brushd

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Drunk & Ugly posted:

i use my irl arm and hammer. i smash my teeth outh w/the hammer in my arm then i use thre hammer to smash up food to chew it insrtead of teeth. saves lots of money on chewing related products

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Bobby Brown posted:

i just use my toilet brush and i scrub irt onto my urinal cakwe first. then i brush my teef w/urinal cake paste i have a healthy blue smilenow. im theenvy of tge office. and women admire me everyewhere i go. im p important person qand i thank my toilet brushd

Bobby Brown posted:

i jsut use my irl arm and hammer. i smash my teeth outh w/the hammer in my arm then i use thre hammer to smash up food to chew it insrtead of teeth. saves lots of money on chewing related products

clearly contradictory. What else have you been lying to us about, Bobby Brown? :crossarms:

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

a hole-y ghost posted:

clearly contradictory. What else have you been lying to us about, Bobby Brown? :crossarms:
don't listen to him. he's a poo poo man

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

gonna get away from that man on the next turnip cart that rolls by, tell you what :colbert:

Passingly Gawpish
Jul 14, 2007
On the order of 20nm, sir.
I work in a lab that does nothing but test toothpaste and toothpaste ingredients. I am the Hank Hill of this stuff and I can tell you that it really doesn't much matter which you choose.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

i asked and 4 out of 5 dentists told me "eat a dick you fat human being"

i think its an online only product though???

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

alleviate the need to find a quality paste by pulling out your teeth and just squirting whatever type of paste in your mouth

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

this aint no rocket scientist, buddy

Long Francesco
Jun 3, 2005
Coconut oil whitens the gently caress out of your teeth.

dirty nub
Jan 19, 2009

the most expensive one

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
my religion bars me from dental hygeine. jesus is looking after my teeth :)

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
clorox bleach has the best whitening power

2-bits
Jun 20, 2006

He's the chief He's the king, but above everything He's the most tip top - Top Cat!

Look for the seal of the American Dental Association. That means all of the claims made on the box have been proven in clinical trials.

If you notice it missing from the box, as is the case with Crest Optic White toothpastes, that means that the claims on the box have not been proven. I can't definitively tell you what the best toothpaste is, but if you look for the seal, you can't go wrong!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

haunted bong posted:

i asked and 4 out of 5 dentists told me "eat a dick you fat human being"

IsotopeSoap
Mar 4, 2007

now my babies are sick
Go to the dollar store, buy one of everything, or get travel-sized tubes from Walmart/drugstore to try out. You don't have to be Bill Gates for that.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
anything with baking soda in it b/c baking soda toothpaste is the bomb

so arm n hammer b/c it's cheap and good and dont you want a big burly arm to brush your teeth w/ a hammer???

Stealthgerbil
Dec 16, 2004

i get whatever package is green

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
It doesn't matter. Just floss every day and brush at least twice. Try to chew gum after meals.

Toothpaste is an illusion. You can use a brush and water and do just as good a job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

nutranurse posted:

anything with baking soda in it b/c baking soda toothpaste is the bomb

so arm n hammer b/c it's cheap and good and dont you want a big burly arm to brush your teeth w/ a hammer???

bleach is like 100x better than baking soda

• Locked thread