Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zamboni Jesus
Jul 3, 2007

We don't really care about what that bug-eyed fat walrus has to say

ThinkTank posted:

Ho-Sang's mad dangles barely work against OHLers, I find it very hard to believe he'll be an effective pro player. Kane is a similarish player, but is effective because he knows how to distribute the puck and only busts out the high skill stuff when teams aren't expecting it. Ho-Sang tries it shift in and shift out and defences just knowto back off him and let him lose the puck in his feet. He could be a good top six guy if a team is patient with him and lets him develop with a coach who won't insist he suddenly turn into a two way guy when he doesn't immediately make it as a scorer. That's not going to happen though and he'll be playing in Frolunda before he's 26.

sounds not all that dissimilar to the poo poo that people were saying about subban when he was 19 to be honest. i don't know that i'd take him in the top 10, but i'd certainly be happy if montreal took him with their pick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamboni Jesus
Jul 3, 2007

scherbak looks like he's 12 years old. i'd have prefered ho-sang if you're going with high upside offense player but at least scherbak has actually scored so its a way better pick than mccarron

Zamboni Jesus
Jul 3, 2007

that is a quality pink shirt

Zamboni Jesus
Jul 3, 2007

still pissed that montreal didn't take ho-sang even though they made a good pick

Zamboni Jesus
Jul 3, 2007

ho-sang is snappily dressed

Zamboni Jesus
Jul 3, 2007

i'm pretty sure no one who isn't already a committed hockey fan is going to be watching the draft and the draft went over time so

Zamboni Jesus
Jul 3, 2007

Aye Doc posted:

canucks fans on twitter are already comparing mccann to kesler as a drama queen because he was so "ungrateful" in his interview

this city doesn't deserve hockey

sounds like they deserve the canucks then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamboni Jesus
Jul 3, 2007

Verviticus posted:

Jason Botchford @botchford · 45m

Benning: never considered a Russian "want to get this team to a meat and potato style"

boring and not very good?

that sounds like the team they already had last year

• Locked thread