Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Habibi
Dec 8, 2004

We have the capability to make San Jose's first Cup Champion.

The Sharks could be that Champion.

Paulocaust posted:

Lol yeah I'm sure the 18 year old OHLer that is admittedly a big fan of Johnny Manziel and Patrick Kane's off ice behavior doesn't like to party and isnt just saying that to help his stock. Also I have a bridge in Brooklyn I would like to sell you.

It sounded like he was trying to say that he isn't a fan of their specific antics so much as their willingness to engage in those antics rather than conform to expected off ice norms, which one could argue is a fairly mature perspective, if it wasn't for everything else in that piece. That said, his choice of idols would definitely make me hesitant about the possible habits he could develop, assuming he hasn't already, if he hits the big time.

And that said, if the skill is as good as stated (to be honest, the highlights I've seen haven't blown me away), I'd still take a flyer on the kid and work on his attitude. Lots of sixteen year olds are morons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Habibi
Dec 8, 2004

Guignol posted:

I can't wait for Ottawa to take Anton Karlsson at #40
Give me all the karlssons bryan murray give them to me

The Ottawa Karlssons.

Well, I guess that's sort of true already.

Habibi
Dec 8, 2004

Mr. Kite posted:

Wait wait wait... Paulocast owns a bridge?

To nowhere.

Habibi
Dec 8, 2004

HOW COULD YOU posted:

Hockey rear end is a very important statistic, placing just behind "wanting it" and just in front of "presence"

The arsi.

Habibi
Dec 8, 2004

Aye Doc posted:

by midseason you will have bandwagoned the panthers with me

this dude the sharks drafted looks like he is in 5th grade

That's the new culture. They looked at Hertl and thought 'we need some more smiling underage looking motherfuckers.'

• Locked thread