Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Unhinged Vulcan posted:

and Lowtax fiddled while the forums burned
I haven't slept in two days, go eat a big fat dick and then choke on it because it's so big and your mouth is also too small

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Arivia posted:

hey lowtax you did good

sorry people were making GBS threads all over you on twitter
they weren't that bad

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Nodelphi posted:

How the gently caress do people find anything on that site?
I find it abominable

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
LESS POSTING

MORE BUYING

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
There were people who contacted me on twitter that were stupid enough to believe that

It amazes me how utterly gullible some folks are

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Sardikar posted:

After the downtime does this mean the sites database issues are sorted or is more work required?

Also on a scale of 1 to 10 how hosed up where they?
More work required, there will be extended scheduled downtime in the near future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Homo for Hitler posted:

Hey you piece of poo poo I hope you got my baseball card av set up I've been waiting!
I should give you Billy Ripken because you're a real FUCKFACE

• Locked thread