Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

CISADMIN PRIVILEGE posted:

the jews weren't to big on him so i doubt they would protect him from gitmo

lol like anyone in power would legit jesus live. he would fuckin destroy america if he preached his mesage. and not that any1 would believe him

"give all your money to the poor" - jesus

"lol what, more like take all the money FROM the poor" - mainstream christian congreagtions

"no, i actually already said that before, in the real bible" - jesus

"execute him" - christians

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001
so youre saying hed be sentenced to death by a hegemonic empire, betrayed by his fellow religious adherents

pram
Jun 10, 2001
u kno america is just the new rome :bong: :smokeweed:

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
maybe this time god would save him before he snuffs it, flopping around in pain from an improperly administered lethal injection

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

pram posted:

u kno america is just the new rome :bong: :smokeweed:

the imperial presidency

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

echinopsis posted:

lol like anyone in power would legit jesus live. he would fuckin destroy america if he preached his mesage. and not that any1 would believe him

"give all your money to the poor" - jesus

"lol what, more like take all the money FROM the poor" - mainstream christian congreagtions

"no, i actually already said that before, in the real bible" - jesus

"execute him" - christians

the gospel of echopenis

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

my plan has come to fruition, i can now control my gay pink daf with my xbox steering wheel. :snoop:

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

syscall girl posted:

things american/first-world christians do not and somehow can not fathom

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Skarp
Sep 27, 2013

this was my favorite thread what happened

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
the novelty of driving a freighter across Europe died off

word is you can realy get into it with oculous rift but that sounds overall like a bad thing

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
saw an expansion pack where you can tow a big boat around and stuff. kinda cbf though.

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
this game gets the the point when you;re like "just...what am i doing..." like i have a car, i could go drive a long way IRL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudopresence
Mar 3, 2005

I want to get online...
I need a computer!
game was obsoleted by Space Truck Simulator aka Elite: Dangerous

• Locked thread