Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR5nzmg15JI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
welcome back to the forums. this thread is for all your shameful endeavours. this is a safe place ok? no bullies or trolls? CONSTRUCTIVE criticism only ok

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

lol at your cheap rear end game

value for money you mean?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
"i too enjoy spending lots more of money on the same poo poo 3 months before others" - you

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
btw that video in the OP i made it. carefully crafted in the 'pos

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

nah :smugmrgw:

I enjoy driving so much that I am going to pretend to drive

- you

r u gutted u missed out on farming sim 2012 platinum edition?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

bobbilljim posted:

postin'

haven't bought my own truck yet i'm saving up for one. think i'll go volvo. got my pro hazardous licences goign to put a point into fragile next so i can have fragile + hi value + explosives combo

best trucks have the mirror so u can look at the front and park way too close to the car in front of u

yeah volvo all the way. i didnt do it but wished i had

also dont ujpgrade ur own garage, buy a new one. same price but a new one has 3 new spots while upgrading only give u 2 new ones

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
what's a sleeper truck mean

I am proud of your progress

how's the business doing?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

drat, son

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
yeah note my
tips earlier

wait till u can borrow 500k which isn't long into the game before borrowing and buying

hit up long jail experience upgrades early on, get at least 2 before doing anything else to increase money and xp per trip

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
def coz it takes a while for them to be good enough to make da cash

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Elder Postsman posted:

do y'all use a wheel and pedals for this game or just your dumb keyboard

i use cursors keys 90% of time and then wasd when right hand gets RSIy

any analog input can be accurately reprsented with pulse width modulated keyboarding

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
im usually poo poo at games but unusually great at driving games

gta 4 - im a mother fuckin champ at weaving. dirt 2 and 3? fuckin ace. this truck sim? epic win

ALL with the keyboard. anyone who says it can't be done is a father fucker

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
truck sim is easy. its not really a challenge except in patience

skill isnt really necessary. this is a come-home-from-your-daily-bus-driving-job and then zone out living the high truck driver life

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
oh and for people that sperg about trucks

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
drat son that is a good idea

I have my pc at my couch mostly (well the monitor plus wireless jey/mousr on coffee table in front) and sit back with my keyboard and relax while driving. I have a budgo not-analog controler USB powered but no USB thing long enough

need a dedicated truck controller

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:smugmrgw:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

spankmeister posted:

yeah it does for most cities and places.
it's limited though

hopefully in version 3 they will add realistic signage etc because as a eurogoon the lack of different signage is slightly jarring.

really? as someone who has no idea I'm often impressed with how much of the small things change amonsht countries, which was mostly signs and street lights etc

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
so jealous

I hate view 1 because it's so unlike being in a real can because in a real cab all the vision in front of me where my monitor would be, and a lot more, is view outside, but because my monitor is not meters wide it means the actual view out the window is in reality much smaller than would ever be in real life. it feels like a joke

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
the drivers do start out veu poo poo. on garage view u have a ill grid on left that shows the % of gettig to 150k/week income and it starts out very small/ u just gotta wait they will get better and better. maybe get drivers to train long hail too

I kinda wish I coul sit back and wait for my company to grow but u still gotta drive :/ is that what being your own boss means? hard work?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
is that a dundamental problem or just isn't good enough YET

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
level
10? gently caress mate you're a machine

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
have you thought of sleeping with his daughter to gain access

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

no because I am a happily married man

well yeah you're not going to enjoy it, and you're going to be guilt ridden. best let your wife know before hand too, discuss it with her. you can plan it togehter. epic riches await

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

indigi posted:

or just have her gently caress the rich guy if you're too bitch-made

in marriage you gotta be the one to sacrifice. otherwise yoyu're a dick. so YOU sleep your way into the riches. its not gonna be fun and youre gonna have to do weird poo poo with your fingers that you dont want to

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
it's that fuckin view you insist on using I bet

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
youre just making the game exciting. nothing wrong with that

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I've neglected my rig KKKlan

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
masturbation mode

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
jerkin w/ da left is only acceptable for sustaining erection and sub-par for climax induction

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
he's also looking at the blue lady don't forget

he's got a wizard hat because for a while I had cga wizard avatar which owned UNTIL SOMEONE GOT ME A
VLC AV

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress who knows what jesus would get up to this day and age

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
yeah coz he was all about the rich people in this world n poo poo back in the day so i guess he would approach the well-to-do people of this day and age

if jesus was around now he'd be in gauntanamo

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
yeah of jewish origin but he was like, post-jew, really.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

CISADMIN PRIVILEGE posted:

the jews weren't to big on him so i doubt they would protect him from gitmo

lol like anyone in power would legit jesus live. he would fuckin destroy america if he preached his mesage. and not that any1 would believe him

"give all your money to the poor" - jesus

"lol what, more like take all the money FROM the poor" - mainstream christian congreagtions

"no, i actually already said that before, in the real bible" - jesus

"execute him" - christians

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
the novelty of driving a freighter across Europe died off

word is you can realy get into it with oculous rift but that sounds overall like a bad thing

• Locked thread