Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

I'm shaking with rage. 19,214 banned users, that's almost $200,000 into King Lowtax pockets and there's nothing they can do about it. 187,981 total users... do the math sheeple. I can get rock solid hosting on SA-Mart for $10 a month. We've made this man a multi-millionaire and he has the balls to tell us the database crashed while he zooms away in his lambo with bags of money, supermodel boyfriend, laughing, and probably texting while driving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

lowtax has a baby so hes not gay

naem
May 29, 2011

I want my 40 acres and a mule

Roki B
Jul 25, 2004

Medical Industrial Complex

Biscuit Hider

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

STOP SHAMING

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
I heard that Interpol confiscated the servers as they are currently building a case against Aatrek. Confirm/Deny

insaneway
Feb 10, 2014

I think when there's enough will and aggression, there's no shortage of talent either.
-Jurgen Klinsmann-

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

but is it his baby :iiam:

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

naem posted:

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
3 chickens and 2 goats

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008

935 posted:

I'm shaking with rage.

u mad

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
I paid :10bux: for these forums back in 2007 WHERE IS MY CUSTOMER SERVICE

Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

"I think you could better spend your time on finishing your editing before the deadline today."
\
:backtowork:

naem posted:

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I'll give you your money back as soon as you take all your lovely posts back hahahaahhaha owned

Bolognious Assault
Jun 5, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Where is all of my bitcoin?? :negative:

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

Umiapik posted:

I paid :10bux: for these forums back in 2007 WHERE IS MY CUSTOMER SERVICE

it was loving hilarious to see how many people were tweeting this unironically

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Lowtax posted:

I'll give you your money back as soon as you take all your lovely posts back hahahaahhaha owned

*goes through and deletes 7000+ posts*

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I want my son back

we can't always get what we want

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009
ban lowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not Wolverine
Jul 1, 2007
OP's only spent $10 at this place? :lol: noob.

• Locked thread