Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maximusi
Nov 11, 2007

Haters gonna hate
I found the first episode really terrible even by true blood standards. An off camera death for a major character? Really?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maximusi
Nov 11, 2007

Haters gonna hate
Why couldn't they introduce another stupid mythical creature like the fairy vampire? While stupid, it was immensely more fun than...zombies.

Maximusi
Nov 11, 2007

Haters gonna hate
I didn't find the first episode very campy at all, actually. Just boring.

Maximusi
Nov 11, 2007

Haters gonna hate
Wow, that was probably the most homoerotic scene in True Blood.

Maximusi
Nov 11, 2007

Haters gonna hate
Can someone explain what that was all about? Why did she leave with Bill?

Maximusi
Nov 11, 2007

Haters gonna hate
Ugh what a terrible episode. It's just not fun anymore. Why kill Alcide ??

Maximusi
Nov 11, 2007

Haters gonna hate

Nion posted:

In the process of getting rid of all the plot armor, they seem to have gotten rid of any weight or significance behind character deaths as well.

This is my biggest gripe with this season.

Maximusi
Nov 11, 2007

Haters gonna hate
Any scene with Russell Edgington is the best. I also liked Franklin a lot. The actor who played him was phenomenal.

Maximusi
Nov 11, 2007

Haters gonna hate
I'm thinking this new director is either really amateur or we're all being trolled by HBO.

Maximusi
Nov 11, 2007

Haters gonna hate
God what a horrible episode. Blah blah let's tie up everything neatly in the most boring way possible.

Maximusi
Nov 11, 2007

Haters gonna hate
The new director sucks. The amount of mistakes this season has made boggles my mind. Save for that one episode that was actually great, it's all been poo poo. I think it was that fundraising gatecrash one. Meh.

Maximusi
Nov 11, 2007

Haters gonna hate
And why the hell would they make him deliver messages between a couple...Ugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maximusi
Nov 11, 2007

Haters gonna hate
Yeap, that was awful.

• Locked thread