Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Curtis of Nigeria
Jan 9, 2009
Victoria spent the entire weekend nagging Derrick about bringing her to final 2 (and the last HoH has yet to be determined still). She has been incessantly begging him nonstop to the point where he actually requested a meeting with producers. She is still whining about it. He deserves the 500k based on his patience alone.

Also, it appears Frankie will not be in the running for AFP without his sister's full support.

Curtis of Nigeria fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Sep 22, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

Curtis of Nigeria posted:

Victoria spent the entire weekend nagging Derrick about bringing her to final 2 (and the last HoH has yet to be determined still). She has been incessantly begging him nonstop to the point where he actually requested a meeting with producers. She is still whining about it. He deserves the 500k based on his patience alone.

Also, it appears Frankie will not be in the running for AFP without his sister's full support.

This is just Ariana realizing her brother is toxic. At least she's good enough at politics to see which way a vote is going before announcing her support.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah. Last week her mom was saying how it was totally "fair" for her to support her son for AF just like all the other HGs families and then a few hours before the deadline is up she says its only "fair" for Zach to win? When by all accounts Zach and Donny are locked in as the two contenders based on online support?

Ariana and her mom were super vocal and talked about the feeds right up until Frankie betrayed Zach and his tv edit took a nose dive. I think the Grandes did the exact same thing the show editors did. They realized the audience hates Frankie and nothing they could do could change that so they stopped covering for him and just tried to stay clear of the crossfire. Coming out at the last minute for the fan favorite who Frankie hosed over with a kind of silly "fairness" reasoning just feels like hopping on the bandwagon before its too late.

Considering how much bad press Ariana has been getting herself these last few weeks she doesn't need her brother's poo poo to pile on. I bet there's secret messages being sent to Frankie to get his poo poo in order for the finale and not say any more obnoxious poo poo about how he's the greatest ever, ran the game, can single handedly decide the winner, or Donny and Zach should have no shot at AF. I'm betting CBS gave him the heads up in jury house and ruined the chance for him to make a total rear end of himself on live tv.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I liked how he talked himself up in the HOH room with the guys, telling them that by sending him out they were creating a perfect monster and that his millions of viewers and his manipulative abilities would turn the audience and jury completely against them... and they were like no gently caress that we think you're terrible and so do the other jury members you'll be with lol

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Professor Shark posted:

I liked how he talked himself up in the HOH room with the guys, telling them that by sending him out they were creating a perfect monster and that his millions of viewers and his manipulative abilities would turn the audience and jury completely against them... and they were like no gently caress that we think you're terrible and so do the other jury members you'll be with lol

I really wish I could've seen this go down on the live feeds because I bet watching it live was hilarious.

Pahonix
May 29, 2004

Hooked on pahonix workid for meh!

STAC Goat posted:

I'm betting CBS gave him the heads up in jury house and ruined the chance for him to make a total rear end of himself on live tv.

Please let this not happen. :ohdear:

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I really don't know what BB's intentions with Frankie are. On one hand its entirely obvious they protected him all season and not only hid his worst qualities and his betrayals and double dealings but hid the fact that most of the houseguests were sick of him by the time the Grande Reveal happened and that only made things worse. On the other hand after Zach they started showing negative things they didn't have to. Especially there at the end. They didn't have to show Frankie's insane ego trip hours before his eviction. It wasn't even on the feeds. It could have disappeared to the memory of a handful of people. But they showed it even though all it did was make Frankie look like the arrogant, deluded, narcissistic bully they had been hiding all season. So why admit it then, after he was gone?

So I have no idea what BB wants. Would they want the HGs to call Frankie on his poo poo or for him to make an rear end of himself again? Or would they want to keep protecting him as they did so much of the season and help him salvage things so they have their pet and celebrity connection they can bring back for All Stars? I have no idea. And Frankie is so obnoxious and clueless to social cues that he kind of has to be given a heads up if you don't want him to make a fool of himself because I'd you don't I'd bet money he'd say something incredibly arrogant or have an obnoxious reaction to people he sees beneath him (everyone). Because all I want is for him to give Caleb poo poo about "betraying" him only for everyone to point out the million betrayals Frankie made.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

The only thing I can think of was BB was seriously entertaining the idea to get Arianna to play one of her bubble gum horseshit concerts inside the house, like Sheryl Crow did what seems like ages ago.

At first Arianna was semi featured in the show offhandedly as Frankie gushed about her. She was at one of the live eviction shows and got brief camera time. When Frankie started turning toxic and Arianna's album skyrocketed at it's debut I think Arianna's handlers determined it would be better to disengage from Frankie and BB. Besides, Arianna is getting a bit of press about being a bit of a demanding bitch and embracing the entitled diva role many pop starlets gravitate toward when they get a sniff of success not realizing that what the public can give in praise and accolades can just as quickly evaporate.

All it really shows is Grodner has lost complete touch of her show and her audience. She is well past the sell by date for BB and it shows. This season has been noticeably sloppy. Those stupid activity trackers that came into play once to choose Have-Nots and then never spoke of again, the recycling of comps and lack of the more elaborate comps the show is known for are just a few examples of how far the show has fallen. The casting is another blemish.

BB needs an injection of an executive producer and casting that is willing to try something new and unique and not be a floater stuck in cruise control like Grodner has been for years.

Robnoxious fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Sep 22, 2014

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
Heads up for the TVGN finale tomorrow, just saw a commercial where they said they'll have some viewer questions for the final 3. Doubt it will be anything interesting, but there might be a chance for something good in there.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Hahah:

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/photos/1002425/inside-the-jury-roundtable/63310/frankie/

Frankie looks positively delighted during that Jury Q & A with Dr. Will.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

Teek posted:

Hahah:

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/photos/1002425/inside-the-jury-roundtable/63310/frankie/

Frankie looks positively delighted during that Jury Q & A with Dr. Will.

I was just going to post this, but it seems something from production leaked and Dr. Will may have gone to town on Frankie and his personality.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem
Oh man I can't wait

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

I hope that's true!

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
Dingo was saying it happened last night.

Whether or not it makes the show on the other hand/

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Oh please, oh please, oh please.

Frankie doesn't even know who Dr. Will is beyond a name so you know he was over the top and fake about how much he loves him when he arrived at the round table. If Will ripped into Frankie he'll be my favorite forever.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
It would be sad that this season's two best moments would involve the jury and not anything in the house but watching Frankie be destroyed would be fun.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

sbaldrick posted:

I was just going to post this, but it seems something from production leaked and Dr. Will may have gone to town on Frankie and his personality.

Is there any link to where this might be the case and Frankie is just sitting there and the picture was taken from a frame at juuuuust the right time to make it look like he is unhappy?

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

Tide posted:

Is there any link to where this might be the case and Frankie is just sitting there and the picture was taken from a frame at juuuuust the right time to make it look like he is unhappy?

it was around 10:30 last night I would say.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
What I mean is, it could be less of Dr Will laying into Frankie and more Frankie being Frankie; i.e. snotty, full of disdain, etc and simply thinking he's above all of whatever they're doing.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Oh, it could be absolutely nothing. That's Frankie's general "I don't give a gently caress what you're saying" face. He had it whenever he was speaking with Donny, Jocasta, Brittany, Nicole, or anyone he couldn't stand. And he always does it when someone is telling him he's wrong.

Really, that face could be anything. Someone could be calling him out, someone could be disagreeing with him, or someone could just be talking and Frankie doesn't like that.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

Tide posted:

What I mean is, it could be less of Dr Will laying into Frankie and more Frankie being Frankie; i.e. snotty, full of disdain, etc and simply thinking he's above all of whatever they're doing.

It's very possible that's what it is, but I'm sure Dingo said that a source had Dr. Will lighting into Frankie.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem
I believe it. Dr. Will would know what the real fans want.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Sorry guys. It's time for a shameless plug. I figure if you like socially-based reality competition shows enough to get the drat BB live feeds (or follow the thread, anyway), playing Awful Survivor is something you might be interested in and you should sign up!

Sign-ups are here.

Who else can't wait to see something stupid happen tonight?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Will definitely could just do it to play to his audience. But honestly I think that jury is primed to rip into Frankie the way they dissed Christine. And the fact that Frankie passed Caleb off enough on his way out the door to the point where Caleb was still mad about it days later talking to Julie could mean fireworks. That jury hates Frankie and they stopped giving a poo poo about playing nice awhile ago.

Its just a question of whether BB lets it air.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
Even if will did, I don't the no it will make it to air.

Do Frankie and Christine get booed tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Season is now over, Derrick won 7-2! Cody foolishly took him to the end! Donny won America's Favorite! The feed archive will still be up for another week or so, then be gone for good. Any future discussion can go in the general thread here:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3636637

Thanks everyone for tuning in this season. CBS has renewed Big Brother for another two seasons, so look forward to Big Brother Season 17 next summer!

• Locked thread