Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Anybody got anything to say about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
i like turtles

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
Nah

LudwigVon Lugnuts
May 15, 2005

When the hell did I put Greenman on?!!

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

He's probably right. Well peace

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

Interesting perspective

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I do want to put Gary Oldman & Jeremy Irons in a room together so they can have a posh chat about how unfair life is for wealthy & famous old white men.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

well, i think gary oldman can eat a dick.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

More like Very Old Man, am I right?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

egon_beeblebrox posted:

Anybody got anything to say about it

You don't like Gary Oldman. You don't know what you're missing. Rants like that get my... juices flowing. So powerful. But after his openings, to be honest, he does tend to get a little loving boring.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Gary Oldman is a real piece of garbage. No one talks poo poo about The Fifth Element while I'm around. gently caress you, Gary Oldman.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

TheJoker138 posted:

Gary Oldman is a real piece of garbage. No one talks poo poo about The Fifth Element while I'm around. gently caress you, Gary Oldman.

Agreed

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

"My opinions and words matter!" - the 8th-most famous person from the Dark Knight trilogy, in Playboy interview

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
I think he is EDGY AS gently caress. He is willing to say the things that others won't.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I do find it pretty funny that at the end of the interview he asked for them to cut a bunch of that poo poo out of it, and then they were like "nah gently caress you" and just printed it all anyway. And then he had to apologize immediately, thus making himself just as big of a hypocrite as he was accusing everyone else of being.

But seriously, he said he "can't bear" the Fifth Element. I hope he gets loving blacklisted.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
you f-a-g

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

If he really thinks Mel Gibson only got in trouble because the Jews run Hollywood or some poo poo then he'd have to be pretty drat stupid to defend Mel Gibson. You know as an actor in Hollywood.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

"My opinions and words matter!" - the 8th-most famous person from the Dark Knight trilogy, in Playboy interview

List the first seven, most important to least important.

Classic Comrade
Dec 24, 2012

(hair tousled from head shaking during speeches)
he should've gotten a reddit account and whined to the internet about it instead of a huge magazine

actually nah i'm glad he did this now we know how stupid he is, thanks gary oldman

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

egon_beeblebrox posted:

List the first seven, most important to least important.

Morgan Freeman, Christian Bale, Anne Hathaway, Liam Neeson, Michael Caine, Heath Ledger, Joseph Gordon-Levitt

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

you missed my thread

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

TheJoker138 posted:

I do find it pretty funny that at the end of the interview he asked for them to cut a bunch of that poo poo out of it, and then they were like "nah gently caress you" and just printed it all anyway. And then he had to apologize immediately, thus making himself just as big of a hypocrite as he was accusing everyone else of being.

I really did love that part.

RAGE HOLE
Jun 7, 2006

Stendhal Stockholm
My favorite part was him immediately apologizing to the ADL while insisting that jewish people should take it as a compliment.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Chris James 2 posted:

Morgan Freeman, Christian Bale, Anne Hathaway, Liam Neeson, Michael Caine, Heath Ledger, Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Tom Hardy is up and coming. Give it a few years and he'll rank over Oldman as well.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

more like gary old man

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

Agreed, but I'd switch Caine and Gordon-Levitt.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
he was all like "alfonso cuaron is a good director and artist and not an undulating butthole that poops terrible movies or something whatever loving idiot yes he is
boycott this dipshit

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

RAGE HOLE posted:

My favorite part was him immediately apologizing to the ADL while insisting that jewish people should take it as a compliment.

Gary Oldman posted:

I hope you will know that this apology is heartfelt, genuine, and that I have an enormous personal affinity for the Jewish people in general, and those specifically in my life. The Jewish People, persecuted thorough the ages, are the first to hear God’s voice, and surely are the chosen people.

He sounds super heartfelt & genuine you guys.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Gary Oldman posted:

Oh come on, everyone starts throwing racial epithets around the moment a camera isn't on them right guys? Right?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

glowing-fish posted:

I think he is EDGY AS gently caress. He is willing to say the things that others won't.
everyone better watch out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74BzSTQCl_c

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010
i went to reddit and there was a lot of 'finally someone with the courage to say it/if you're not thinking in slurs you're a liar' and it made me sad

:lol::reddit:

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
I think he's right

watch out, hollywood being controlled by der juden is suddenly some big secret :siren:

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
So Republican Actor is just code for racist antisemite? Anybody talk to Gary Sinese lately?

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

Sometimes I think about words like friend of the family, or greasy jew, but I don't say them in public.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

PlantRobot posted:

i went to reddit and there was a lot of 'finally someone with the courage to say it/if you're not thinking in slurs you're a liar' and it made me sad

:lol::reddit:

It does make sense that the only way you could think it was okay to be a bigoted shitbag is if you told yourself everyone was secretly a bigoted shitbag & you were just brave enough to take a stand.

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
yeah those poor jews they really are the victims here

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
i love how the ADL was like, "apology.....NOT....accepted. chump"

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Jew Macklemore posted:

yeah those poor jews they really are the victims here

Hey, the Jewish people already got a heartfelt apology. What about the women, gays, and black people he also apparently says derogatory poo poo about? Where's our sarcastic apology? What about the Fifth Element fans?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Whatever she is doing; I agree.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minnesota Manatee
Aug 28, 2009

Maybe he's just ignorant of Gibson's antics but when he said that everyone has said those things I was like, really? You've told someone that you hope they get raped by a pack of Ns? Dumb man.

• Locked thread