Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RAGE HOLE
Jun 7, 2006

Stendhal Stockholm

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Hey, the Jewish people already got a heartfelt apology. What about the women, gays, and black people he also apparently says derogatory poo poo about? Where's our sarcastic apology? What about the Fifth Element fans?

Don't forget, he also suggested Philip Seymour Hoffman killed himself because he was fat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Minnesota Manatee posted:

Maybe he's just ignorant of Gibson's antics but when he said that everyone has said those things I was like, really? You've told someone that you hope they get raped by a pack of Ns? Dumb man.

i certainly hope you do, bitch friend of the family.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Hey, the Jewish people already got a heartfelt apology. What about the women, gays, and black people he also apparently says derogatory poo poo about? Where's our sarcastic apology? What about the Fifth Element fans?

he could just apologize to chris tucker's character and knock out all of those at once

Livewire42
Oct 2, 2013
Gary Oldman isn't the hero we want, but he is the hero we deserve.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Gary Oldman was on Jimmy Kimmel just now and he was just blubbering and meandering around with his half-assed apology. Dude, just make a short, direct apology. It was hard to watch because he looked like he was really wanted to just reverse his apology and rant again about censorship.

Hostile Rabbi
Jun 25, 2005

by Ralp

RAGE HOLE posted:

Don't forget, he also suggested Philip Seymour Hoffman killed himself because he was fat.

philip seymour hoffman was a tcc regular

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I personally will not be satisfied until he declares Leeloo Dallas Multipass god's chosen one.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
The thing I especially love about that Playboy piece is how he starts out talking about how humble he is & how critical of his work he is & how he's from a solid working class background & it just slowly slides down into a pit of humble brags & talking about how much pussy he's had & how women tell him he's an amazing lay & how he's really observant & with it and a real perfectionist & he just passes the time learning non-specific instruments and oh did I mention I'm getting into vintage photography & I'm really good friends with David Bowie & basically starts masturbating to a picture of himself halfway through the interview while simultaneously talking subtle poo poo about every person he knows or has heard of except apparently the ones he knows who are bigots with anger issues. Once he started going on about how brilliant Charles Krauthammer is I hit Libertarian Bingo & didn't even need all the poo poo he said about how calling people fag is hilarious & how having a Secretary of State is a waste of time & money. Someone get this man a forums account.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
nice big ol' block of text that nobody will read.

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Maybe the point of all this is that the only thing wrong in Gary Oldman's life is that people will call him a racist rear end in a top hat for saying "I hate niggers and kikes." He's so rich and famous that the only thing left pissing him off is that he can't scream racist poo poo at will with zero consequences. Mel Gibson too, I guess.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

has he stopped beating his wife yet?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Tujague posted:

Maybe the point of all this is that the only thing wrong in Gary Oldman's life is that people will call him a racist rear end in a top hat for saying "I hate niggers and kikes." He's so rich and famous that the only thing left pissing him off is that he can't scream racist poo poo at will with zero consequences. Mel Gibson too, I guess.

It also seems like having a close bromance with Rush Limbaugh's understudy is not helping him get any perspective.

Maybe we should make exceptions for situations like this because if it's the only thing that will make them truly happy who are we to stand in their way?

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
I think I liked the part where he was right the best.

Livewire42
Oct 2, 2013

Ramsus posted:

I think I liked the part where he was right the best.
12 years a slave sucked rear end, so he was right about that.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
do the jews really control hollywood? everyone says it but just how jewy is it?

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
Extremely jewy and gay.

Livewire42
Oct 2, 2013
http://articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19
Alot Jewy.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

egon_beeblebrox posted:

Agreed, but I'd switch Caine and Gordon-Levitt.

caine should be like #2 behind morgan freeman u silly

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

rip cool attractive gary oldman, u died young

lol he might have gotten away with it and laughed it off as just being an edgy douche at the wrong time, but then he had to invoke the shade of mel gibson

why yes I have given some thought to how I identify and sympathise with this deeply and obviously insane person

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

so gods chosen people have largely dedicated themselves to the most useless of endeavours known to man...god is probably p. mad

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Turns out that G Oldman has a drinking problem.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
this is that midget that got molested by the bike shop owner in that 80s show right?

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

egon_beeblebrox posted:

Anybody got anything to say about it

More like gay old man :smug:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
mor like old HAM

because hes an actor getit

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
Ari Goldman is getting a series of confused voicemails

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Nuts and Gum posted:

do the jews really control hollywood? everyone says it but just how jewy is it?

Pretty much. All of the major film companies and almost every news corporation is helmed by a person who had a pretty sick bar mitzvah when he turned 13. But they get really mad if you call that out because I dunno.

Anyway, eh, both sides are retarded. Gary needs to learn how to watch his tongue, and the ADL needs to stop loving pretending that the Jews don't run Hollywood.

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

lol at ppl who actually give a poo poo that jews run hollywood or run anything at all

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

what the gently caress, ppl who are good with money and running a business are in charge of the entertainment industry WHAT THE loving poo poo I'M SO MAD

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Some slurs are good.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Corridor posted:

lol at ppl who actually give a poo poo that jews run hollywood or run anything at all

eh, it's not that I give a poo poo. I don't watch TV or movies that often, so I couldn't give less of a poo poo who is making them, but people in the ADL get all loving mad when you point out that almost every CEO of a film company is a member of the Tribes of Israel.

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

i didn't mean u

and they get mad b/c ppl who point it out usually do so in a really dumb resentful crybaby fit, as observed here

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
i mean, gently caress, show business has already got some pretty lovely people in it. Like Woody Allen, who molested and married his step-daughter and got away with it, and people're complaining about the jews being greedy fucks like every other CEO in existence? greed is a vice independent of your skin color or opinions towards unleavened bread. come on, man

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

SunAndSpring posted:

i mean, gently caress, show business has already got some pretty lovely people in it. Like Woody Allen, who molested and married his step-daughter and got away with it, and people're complaining about the jews being greedy fucks like every other CEO in existence? greed is a vice independent of your skin color or opinions towards unleavened bread. come on, man

um they were two different stepdaughters pls stop these disgusting allegations

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Yeah that's really what I'm wondering...is there a negative end result to so many Jews being in positions of power? They let chronicled of narnia have sequels, so I don't think they re bullying anyone :shrug:

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Nuts and Gum posted:

Yeah that's really what I'm wondering...is there a negative end result to so many Jews being in positions of power? They let chronicled of narnia have sequels, so I don't think they re bullying anyone :shrug:

Now that I think about, a Jew was probably behind the funding of all those lovely Tyler Perry movies. So I take back what I said, race war now, gas the kikes

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
niggers and kikes are real problems in today's society

*audience gasps but mulls over the thought for a few seconds, eventually erupting in thunderous applause*

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

Nuts and Gum posted:

aslan was actually a jew

RAGE HOLE
Jun 7, 2006

Stendhal Stockholm
Gary Oldman is stupid because he doesn't realize that the reason why Mel Gibson got in trouble wasn't that he said anti-semitic stuff in a town full of powerful jewish people, he got in trouble because he said it on tape so that all his fans and potential audience goers could hear it. Kind of like how Gary Oldman said a bunch of stupid stuff to a loving journalist who was interviewing him.

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
gary oldman is cool. everyone else is cunts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

RAGE HOLE posted:

Gary Oldman is stupid because he doesn't realize that the reason why Mel Gibson got in trouble wasn't that he said anti-semitic stuff in a town full of powerful jewish people, he got in trouble because he said it on tape so that all his fans and potential audience goers could hear it. Kind of like how Gary Oldman said a bunch of stupid stuff to a loving journalist who was interviewing him.

lol @ anyone thinking it would be ok to say stupid poo poo in an interview

also lol @ anyone agreeing to an interview with playboy i didn't know t hey were even still around

• Locked thread