Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Seth Rogen and James Franco made some stupid movie about being spies who go to North Korea to assassinate Kim Jong-un. It's obviously a comedy and North Korea and its leadership are not portrayed in a positive light, because seriously, gently caress those guys.

Anyway, Kim Jong-un is offended and calls the film "an act of war" and threatens "merciless retaliation" against the US if the film is released.

God drat you, Seth Rogen, you fat bearded gently caress. Now I'll never touch a boob.

http://time.com/2921071/kim-jong-un-seth-rogen-the-interview-james-franco/

quote:

North Korea's leader isn't pleased with the latest film from funnymen Seth Rogen and James Franco, in which the pair play assassins pretending to be TV newscasters in order to kill the North Korean president. A Kim spokesman called it an 'act of war'

The government of North Korea is not pleased with Seth Rogen’s upcoming film The Interview, calling it a “wanton act of terror.”

The movie—slated for release later this year—stars Seth Rogen and James Franco, who attempt to assassinate North Korean leader Kim Jong Un after landing an interview with despot.

The North Korean government has promised a “merciless” retaliation against the United States if The Interview is released, calling the film an “act of war.” In a statement published by the state-run KCNA news agency, a spokesman said the film is the work of “gangster moviemakers” and is a “wanton act of terror.”

“The act of making and screening such a movie that portrays an attack on our top leadership… is a most wanton act of terror and act of war, and is absolutely intolerable,” the spokesman said, according to AFP.

An unofficial spokesman for Kim Jong Un said in an interview with The Telegraph that the film “mirrors what the U.S. has done in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and Ukraine.”

Rogen wrote on Twitter that he hopes Kim Jong Un likes the movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy
Hello

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
that movie looks terrible. we should all die because of it.

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost
Jong-un should make a movie where he personally invades the US and blows up President Obama.

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
who cares about this or nk. stupid

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cucking Mama posted:

who cares about this or nk. stupid

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So glad the forums are back up so I can tell ppl their threads suck again

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I like Wanton soup, so does that mean I'd like Wanton terror?

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

EugeneJ posted:

I like Wanton soup, so does that mean I'd like Wanton terror?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

north korea's not gonna do jack poo poo. please quote this post in every thread about north korea from now on

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

I don't think there is anything about this situation that isn't completely awesome.

Claes Oldenburger
Apr 23, 2010

Metal magician!
:black101:

Best part is...Seth Rogen is from good ol' :canada:

Kim Jong-Un will never know!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

seth rogan made elliot rodger

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I'm sure right now elite North Korean hackers have devised a plan to crush the US by uploading their consciousness into their Tandys & taking control of any computer systems running off 28k modems a la Lawnmower Man.

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

people look real petty when they try and clown on nk

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Christmas Miracle posted:

north korea's not gonna do jack poo poo. please quote this post in every thread about north korea from now on
reminder that when nk finally got a satellite into orbit some serious gbs posters actually believed it was going to poo poo out a nuke while passing over the US and kill them

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

I'm talking about you trixie. and others

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I'm sure right now elite North Korean hackers have devised a plan to crush the US by uploading their consciousness into their Tandys & taking control of any computer systems running off 28k modems a la Lawnmower Man.

korean hackers did 6/23

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
lol epic memes we totally le trolled those nk guys amirite xD

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Gazpacho posted:

reminder that when nk finally got a satellite into orbit some serious gbs posters actually believed it was going to poo poo out a nuke while passing over the US and kill them

an ironic goon fate. getting nuked from orbit.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Cucking Mama posted:

I'm talking about you trixie. and others

You're right, I'm going to seriously rethink the impact of my posts. Thank you for calling me out, I feel pretty bad about it. If any of you guys are in North Korea right now, please accept my apology. Please don't let my careless clowning sour you to Americans in general because we aren't all bad apples.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Trixie Hardcore posted:

You're right, I'm going to seriously rethink the impact of my posts. Thank you for calling me out, I feel pretty bad about it. If any of you guys are in North Korea right now, please accept my apology. Please don't let my careless clowning sour you to Americans in general because we aren't all bad apples.

i hope they do something dumb and get bloweded up

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011

mookface posted:

i hope they do something dumb and get bloweded up

Dune was on earlier and I thought of you

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Jew Macklemore posted:

Dune was on earlier and I thought of you

Cool. Kyle has aged remarkably well

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

mookface posted:

Cool. Kyle has aged remarkably well

He really has. It's loving crazy.

Like nk crazy.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Frostwerks posted:

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

i hope a vid comes out of one of their lady TV presenters giving a threatening speech in a booming, thunderous voice with a picture of seth rogan's fat face next to her

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
How do I age like kyle its incredible really the man is 55 years old

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Frostwerks posted:

like rain on your day of the sun parade

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011

mookface posted:

How do I age like kyle its incredible really the man is 55 years old

Somehow I'd rather date the silver fox of a mayor on Portlandia than Cooper and I NEVER thought I'd say that :allears:

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
King jong sounds pretty un-funny

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax
what will NK do? Starve at us?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Fireless Phoenix posted:

what will NK do? Starve at us?

Well theyd be responding to an act of war so I assume they'll lob some old missles into the sea of japan

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

their merciless retaliation will be them releasing a painfully unfunny movie starring a fat man and a pedophile who try to kill obama

it will be this movie but with "obama" dubbed in over Kim Jong Un

Bike without wheels
Jan 2, 2005

this post
has a movie ever started a war before?

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Bike without wheels posted:

has a movie ever started a war before?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Innocence_of_Muslims

Also, James Franco is awful and should not be allowed on film.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

looks like treyarch has the plot for a future call of duty

north korea's max killstreak will be a launched missile that falls back down on players after reaching 500 feet instead of a nuke

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

since when has NK made good on a threat

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Ork of Fiction posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Innocence_of_Muslims

Also, James Franco is awful and should not be allowed on film.

I don't get James Franco is he some kind of weird idiot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Frostwerks posted:

korean hackers did 6/23

• Locked thread