Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
question
Hairy
Shaved
View Results

• Locked thread
Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Benedick Cuckold posted:

"i don't understand the question"

--aatrek

Lowtax posted:

hahahahahaha oh I get that one too, you're referencing aatrek!!! lmao you guys got some original ace material here

now do Ralp, this is gonna be boss!!!

e: self-ownage snype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

OiledUpFatMan posted:

Absolutely 100% hairy. No trimming either. I like it when a women looks like a women. All the poo poo about it being "unclean" or "unfeminine" is just mind-numbingly stupid. And untrue.

That being said, totally shaved can be hot but I've never preferred it. Anything in between either style looks silly. Shapes are especially silly looking.

Barring some obscene or horrific deformity and/or poor overall health, no women needs to be "edit" her body to appear more beautiful or sexually attractive.

gently caress.

I don't like getting hair in my mouth.

E: I also like how vaginas look, and hair gets in the way of that.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

OiledUpFatMan posted:

Barring some obscene or horrific deformity and/or poor overall health, no women needs to be "edit" her body to appear more beautiful or sexually attractive.

gently caress.

Sometimes we do it because it makes it much more comfortable to run long distances, hike and other stuff

A woman "looks like a woman" whether her pussy's shaved or not and it's kinda creepy to have people with penises go on about how our pubic hair or lack thereof defines us as women hth

macky2dope
Jun 11, 2012

meow haha whoa!!
:420: :420: :420: :420: :420:
hairy or trimmed front, shaven undercarriage, waxed butthole

Straker
Nov 10, 2005

OiledUpFatMan posted:

no women needs to be "edit" her body to appear more beautiful or sexually attractive.

well, they don't need to but they can, and like for example, one of my girlfriends has one of the most perfect pussies I've ever seen and if it were all covered in hair you wouldn't be able to see it, so how do you reconcile that with your opinion? is it easier to just assume all fat sweaty hairy beast-holes are beautiful underneath, and live in ignorance?

macky2dope posted:

hairy or trimmed front, shaven undercarriage, waxed butthole
ma'am you are close to supplanting anne whateley as best female sex poster, but I respectfully suggest that anything shaved would be better off waxed (I mean if you're going to wax your rear end in a top hat why not wax labia or scrotum or whatever too?)

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
You know that military airplane the HAIRIER well that is how people's junk ought to be, HAIRIER

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

OiledUpFatMan posted:

Absolutely 100% hairy. No trimming either. I like it when a women looks like a women. All the poo poo about it being "unclean" or "unfeminine" is just mind-numbingly stupid. And untrue.

That being said, totally shaved can be hot but I've never preferred it. Anything in between either style looks silly. Shapes are especially silly looking.

gently caress.

idk i think theres more to a woman than her vagina so if it has hair or not usually i think most attractive women look like women

pls note i dont mean personality, i was referring to hips, rear end, legs, and tits

macky2dope
Jun 11, 2012

meow haha whoa!!

Straker posted:

well, they don't need to but they can, and like for example, one of my girlfriends has one of the most perfect pussies I've ever seen and if it were all covered in hair you wouldn't be able to see it, so how do you reconcile that with your opinion? is it easier to just assume all fat sweaty hairy beast-holes are beautiful underneath, and live in ignorance?

ma'am you are close to supplanting anne whateley as best female sex poster, but I respectfully suggest that anything shaved would be better off waxed (I mean if you're going to wax your rear end in a top hat why not wax labia or scrotum or whatever too?)

twas but a joke my friend ,i believe all female body hair should grow wild and free

'cept the undercarriage because pubes in your throat is grooooosss

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
My girlfriend was going to get her pubes permanently lasered off because her ex didn't like it

I told her she should save her money and not bother, it's great how it is

B.H. Facials
May 9, 2011

"Getting teased is part of growing up. It's no big deal. Just tell yourself, 'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but a .44 Magnum will tear that bully a new asshole!'"
I prefer it neatly trimmed into the shape of the golden arches. I'm lovin' it!

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
i like hair it's sexy imo but usually trimmed a little is better because its annoying when you have to hack a hair out of your throat in the middle of sex

TheBlackPharaoh
May 8, 2007
Ive had sex

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Cunnilingus

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

macky2dope posted:

twas but a joke my friend ,i believe all female body hair should grow wild and free

'cept the undercarriage because pubes in your throat is grooooosss

what about armpit hair? i'm a man and even i trim my armpit hair

macky2dope
Jun 11, 2012

meow haha whoa!!

Benedick Cuckold posted:

what about armpit hair? i'm a man and even i trim my armpit hair

armpit hair on a girl is a-ok

the only hair that grosses me out on a dude is back hair tbh... a lil hair above the butt is ok. but upper back hair is icky. especially really hairy necks that become hairy backs :barf:

Flight of Fancy
Sep 8, 2012
I don't really get the 'stuck in your teeth' thing, is that really so hard to avoid without shaving? It's not like you're flossing with it, right?

Dr. Pancakes
Aug 12, 2011

Thank you for not eating me without syrup

kode54
Nov 26, 2007

aka kuroshi
Fun Shoe
Neither.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

OiledUpFatMan posted:

Wrong, dickwad. Grooming and self-revision are what separates us from the animals, shitlord.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

if it is a vagina either gently caress it, eat it or touch it

vag is pretty cool

CaptainAssholay
May 23, 2001

Don't Think
I'm horny as hell I'm ready to gently caress!

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

honestly i have only seen one vagina i wanted nothing to do with and it was an angry vagina

hairy or shaved a happy vagina is really pretty cool

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

Benedick Cuckold posted:

"i don't understand the question"

--aatrek

lmAO!!1

now do a epic cucking jok- *looks at name* THIS FUKKIN GUY ROFL

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
pubes long enough to tickle the back of my throat while I go down on a chick? no thanks.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Titty Warlord posted:

lmAO!!1

now do a epic cucking jok- *looks at name* THIS FUKKIN GUY ROFL

:supaburn: if you were a vagina i would certainly avoid you

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
moobs no please come back

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Shaved clean right down the middle, but with foot-long tufts of hair on each side. This gives three advantages:

1.) Shaved middle gives easy access to funtown.
2.) Long hair tufts give it a menacing, and hip, "Sons of Anarchy" vibe.
3.) Can also grab hair tufts and use them to wrench open ham-cave to goatse levels of gape.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
Is this the thread where I talk about my glorious 70's bush?

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

WanderingMinstrel I posted:

Is this the thread where I talk about my glorious 70's bush?

we talking a true 70's bush that not only blankets the pubic area but suppressed both lips and the edge of butthole territory?

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

I recently smothered a herd of cattle with my bush. I saved them from wandering into indian territory, and a cowboy bought me a shot of whiskey for protecting his cows.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
When my beard meets my gf's bush, it makes more stimulating cunnilingus for both party.

Be Depressive
Jul 8, 2006
"The drawings of the girls are badly proportioned and borderline pedo material. But"
I am shocked by this forum's taste in snatch. A light well-trimmed muff is eons beyond hairless vajayjays.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

No it doesn't, she's lying to you

edit: I meant to imply that the poster prior to the poster above me was incapable of satisfying a woman with his tongue.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

MOOBS! posted:

we talking a true 70's bush that not only blankets the pubic area but suppressed both lips and the edge of butthole territory?

Depends on how lazy I am about shaving that particular week.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

No it doesn't, she's lying to you

right? and i can only assume a vagina is more sensitive than my pube area and lower sack

I recently smothered a herd of cattle with my bush. I saved them from wandering into indian territory, and a cowboy bought me a shot of whiskey for protecting his cows.

your vagina sounds pretty rough-and-tumble btw

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Look, I'm not in charge of what lovely things your doing with your project and what uninformed things you're doing to vaginas. That poo poo is all sort of out of my pay grade.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

MOOBS! posted:

Its like one of the better cowboy movies

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln

MOOBS! posted:

right? and i can only assume a vagina is more sensitive than my pube area and lower sack

rough-and-tumble vagina sounds like an interesting show

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

My bush fights my labia in a chaos/law old west version of csi texas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
CSI: Rough and Tumble Vagina