Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
question
Hairy
Shaved
View Results

• Locked thread
MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

WanderingMinstrel I posted:

My bush fights my labia in a chaos/law old west version of csi texas

i want to make a western joke but those movies are a little too homoerotic for me so ill just say your vagina has true grit lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

gently caress yea the best part about late night posting is wasting that fist page post it feels so loving good

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Hairy and dyed like a clown wig. That way it looks natural when you watch a dozen men enter it.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
Its cool I"m on it.

The bush set its horse's reins on the post outside the bar, and wandered in. The bush wasn't looking for trouble, but trouble found it. As the bush surveyed the bar it saw no less than 4 ornery rustlers with loose grips on their pistols. They stood and drew, and said, "THIS AINT THE KIND OF PLACE THAT PUTS UP WITH LADY PUBIC HAIR". The bush sighed and drew her katana

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:
With a little hitler stache.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

It takes alot of work to get that shaved in

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln

Its cool I"m on it.

The bush set its horse's reins on the post outside the bar, and wandered in. The bush wasn't looking for trouble, but trouble found it. As the bush surveyed the bar it saw no less than 4 ornery rustlers with loose grips on their pistols. They stood and drew, and said, "THIS AINT THE KIND OF PLACE THAT PUTS UP WITH LADY PUBIC HAIR". The bush sighed and drew her katana

i wish i could say that is funny, but i cannot

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

they see me postin, they hatin

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

wanderingminstel I i used to think that trixie hardcores vagina was hard but if your vagina sounds like a true badass i think the forums are having a lady revolution

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

trixies vag could hang a 50 pound weight and not sag. I would never say a thing against a woman like that.

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I could get behind a lady revolution.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Get in front and spread them cheeks

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

It takes alot of work to get that shaved in

If I'm taking a razor blade to my nuts I expect effort in return.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Acid Haze posted:

If I'm taking a razor blade to my nuts I expect effort in return.

Lets be fair, there's no return project going on with your nuts that's going to pay off in the long run.

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

Get in front and spread them cheeks

*spread*

i like roses

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

I tricked you, now you're a feminist, also you like bluegrass now.

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

oh no!! ok, lets play bluegrass banjo with steve martin.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Lets be fair, there's no return project going on with your nuts that's going to pay off in the long run.

funny how the oppressed become the oppressors

ill have you know when my nuts have a shave and exfoliation they can be quite charming

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

My nuts are very a thing, and need a thing to occur.

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

My nuts are very a thing, and need a thing to occur.
I nut, therefor I am.

Ouch. To be fair I just want to live vicariously through my kids with like, little league or something. So it will be worth it for me at least.

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

a harp is a thing. can i play your nuts in a harp?

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

wanderingminstelI.gif

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Thought I heard someone talking poo poo about my pussy itt.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

i told you all it was coming

they have been monitoring our communications for years and now the vagina revolution has begun

one day we will all weep amazing smelling slightly acidic tears and look back upon the dark ages with shame

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

MOOBS! posted:

wanderingminstelI.gif

Hello there.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I will fight any pussy that thinks it goes as hard as mine & by fight I mean tribade.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I will fight any pussy that thinks it goes as hard as mine & by fight I mean tribade.

just googled tribade and while i dont think it will solve any succession issues it would be a pretty cool fight

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

minstrel vs. hardcore

whoever wins nutsacks lose

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I don't know what that means but I can do pullups and I am a surly drunk.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Trixie I respect you and I'm willing to call a draw. I won't cede my vaginal superiority though.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
It means I would lesbian sex you into submission. wtf is up with ladies not knowing their pussy lore? loving patriarchy.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

this thread started off as a safe place for men to talk about vaginas and you two took it over and now talk about the problems of patriachy :lol:

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Trixie Hardcore posted:

It means I would lesbian sex you into submission. wtf is up with ladies not knowing their pussy lore? loving patriarchy.

I have tried to lesbian, it didn't go well and now I'm stuck with the men. Please send beer.

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW
Sex feels better when both parties are shaved, and not agreeing so just means you are a lonely goon virgin.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Nothing sadder than a woman who can't lesbian properly. A shameful lesbian.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

rcman50166 posted:

Sex feels better when both parties are shaved, and not agreeing so just means you are a lonely goon virgin.

ok how the gently caress do you shave your balls without ruining them? ive tried clippers and the lose skin gets chewed up. ive tried stretching my nuts and them with a razor but that takes a crazy long time and makes my nuts itch later

ive thought about waxing but i cant imagine hot wax on my balls (yea i know women do it but the pussy is pretty tough and my balls arent)

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Nothing sadder than a woman who can't lesbian properly. A shameful lesbian.

Indeed. Life is sad for the forcibly straight. Sucks to date boys.

edit: girls are really soft and it straight up freaks me out

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

MOOBS! posted:

ok how the gently caress do you shave your balls without ruining them? ive tried clippers and the lose skin gets chewed up. ive tried stretching my nuts and them with a razor but that takes a crazy long time and makes my nuts itch later

ive thought about waxing but i cant imagine hot wax on my balls (yea i know women do it but the pussy is pretty tough and my balls arent)

quit being a bitch and wax up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I like a man with a completely waxed ballsack. It's aesthetically pleasing & makes it easier to fit the entire sack up his anus.

• Locked thread