Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
question
Hairy
Shaved
View Results

• Locked thread
rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW

MOOBS! posted:

ok how the gently caress do you shave your balls without ruining them? ive tried clippers and the lose skin gets chewed up. ive tried stretching my nuts and them with a razor but that takes a crazy long time and makes my nuts itch later

ive thought about waxing but i cant imagine hot wax on my balls (yea i know women do it but the pussy is pretty tough and my balls arent)

get scissors to get it short, then use a trimmer

dont wax your balls, i feel like theyd rip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

rcman50166 posted:

get scissors to get it short, then use a trimmer

dont wax your balls, i feel like theyd rip

Seriouspost: balls can take more abuse than you realize but not as much as you'd hope

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?

Trixie Hardcore posted:

but not as much as you'd hope

The tragedy of our time.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Pussy thread, I'm off to bed, sleep well and wax your balls.

G.I. Jaw
Mar 26, 2003

More cake, Mrs. Tuffington?

Nap Ghost

MOOBS! posted:

ok how the gently caress do you shave your balls without ruining them? ive tried clippers and the lose skin gets chewed up. ive tried stretching my nuts and them with a razor but that takes a crazy long time and makes my nuts itch later

ive thought about waxing but i cant imagine hot wax on my balls (yea i know women do it but the pussy is pretty tough and my balls arent)

Use conditioner as a shaving cream and a razor, keeps the whole process nice and smooth (and your balls smell great after)

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Seriouspost: balls can take more abuse than you realize but not as much as you'd hope

The amount of abuse i want my balls to take is "none" tho

Theyre sensitive

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

you mean they're not used to being handled? That's a brave thing to admit.

ok seriously now I"m really off to bed.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
shaved makes u sorta pedo-ish OP

the correct answer is a tastefully done landing strip

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

I keep mine tidy and I expect her to as well. Neatly trimmed at least, never wild.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

WanderingMinstrel I posted:

you mean they're not used to being handled? That's a brave thing to admit.

ok seriously now I"m really off to bed.

sleep well cruella :rolleyes:

Fetus Tree posted:

The amount of abuse i want my balls to take is "none" tho

Theyre sensitive

thats the thing. also i tried to get a full wax once and the only places that would do it wanted like 3x the price for what they charged for a female brazillian and i felt uncomfortable with that

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Weird. Balls are a srs pain in the rear end tho so I shouldnt be surprised that its a premium to wax em.

Constantly sitting on them by accident. Or when youre in a cramped back seat of a car ughhh

teabot
May 9, 2009
Bring back 80s bush
Bush so thick you need a machete to get to the vaj

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW
most everything in the 80s is bad

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

shaved makes u sorta pedo-ish OP

i dont get it, are you suggesting the only thing that makes a woman look like a woman and not a child is body hair? have you never seen a naked woman in your life?

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
If you have to deal with unshaved pussy, that is whack.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I used to braid my pubes into cornrows but lately I've been brushing them up on either side & up over my head like a fur hoodie. Been snatch deep in cock ever since.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
sounds a bit whack to me, but maybe its a foreign thing.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I had them backcombed into dreadlocks for a while back when guys were super into the Cthulhu Mythos.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
goons talking about pubic hair preferences is like McDonalds managers discussing which luxury car is better

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Trixie Hardcore posted:

snatch deep in cock

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
No Goku option wtf OP

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:

MOOBS! posted:

Use a trimmer but at a long enough setting so you can't get any skin caught in there (especially right at the base of the shaft). Once all your pubes are at a reasonably short length, switch to a razor, preferably a good one, and use shaving cream/gel. You have to kind of pull your dick and balls every which way to get everywhere, and it takes some time. Don't do it in the shower and it helps to have a full length mirror. It's good to have a bowl of hot water to clean the razor off regularly, since pubes clog the blades and your drain. You can also just plug your sink, you just have to clean it thoroughly before and after; let the water out really slow so the hair doesn't go down the drain then clean it out. Also I recommend throwing the blade out after since you will never get all the hair out of it if you don't do this regularly. If you want to do it regularly, save the blade so you have a face blade and a sack blade.

Then have fun with your shaved balls. It's loving awesome.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Acid Haze posted:

You have to kind of pull your dick and balls every which way to get everywhere, and it takes some time

the secret to perfectly smooth balls imo.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

MOOBS! posted:

A guy used to pay me to rip all his pubes off with my teeth, so that's an option.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Trixie Hardcore posted:

A guy used to pay me to rip all his pubes off with my teeth, so that's an option.

is this real

OiledUpFatMan
Oct 22, 2010

Widestancer posted:

Sometimes we do it because it makes it much more comfortable to run long distances, hike and other stuff

A woman "looks like a woman" whether her pussy's shaved or not and it's kinda creepy to have people with penises go on about how our pubic hair or lack thereof defines us as women hth

...that is a very unusual reason to gently caress around with pubic hair.

Obviously a women looks like a women whether or not she shaves. But the simple question asked in this poll is pertaining to one thing and one thing only and that is pussy hair. Pubic hair is a secondary sexual characteristic. A pussy sans hair resembles a prepubescent appearance because prepubescent pussies have no hair. Prepubescent girls are not women. From that regard it most definitely is a sexually immature presentation.

I think that is one of the reasons why a totally shaven pussy can be very sexy. There is a very subtle, underlying kink and taboo naughtiness/forbiddenness to it.

I never claimed that only pubic hair or lack there of defined you or anyone else as a women. And what the hell is so creepy with men having an opinion on that particular? Western women devote thousands of hours, and thousands of dollars, and millions of fret calories over the course of their womanhood solely to support men's general opinion of what is and isn't sexually appealing! Unless you have been a closeted shut in your entire life, I really doubt you are an exception to this - so what is so creepy about it?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
idc if its hairless but if youre going have your mouth all over that delicious vulva its just easier if you dont have a ton of hair to deal with

dont get me wrong im gonna deal w it like a fuckin man if its hairy because its still gonna taste great and be rewarding but licking skin simply feels nicer than licking hair

also tickles your nose less

OiledUpFatMan posted:

not if you have a small penis or are a grower

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

I used to be firmly in the "shaved" camp, but yeah, the landing strip is frickin' awesome. This guy knows what's up.

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

OiledUpFatMan posted:

Obviously a women looks like a women whether or not she shaves. But the simple question asked in this poll is pertaining to one thing and one thing only and that is pussy hair. Pubic hair is a secondary sexual characteristic. A pussy sans hair resembles a prepubescent appearance because prepubescent pussies have no hair. Prepubescent girls are not women. From that regard it most definitely is a sexually immature presentation.

I think that is one of the reasons why a totally shaven pussy can be very sexy. There is a very subtle, underlying kink and taboo naughtiness/forbiddenness to it.

I never claimed that only pubic hair or lack there of defined you or anyone else as a women. And what the hell is so creepy with men having an opinion on that particular? Western women devote thousands of hours, and thousands of dollars, and millions of fret calories over the course of their womanhood solely to support men's general opinion of what is and isn't sexually appealing! Unless you have been a closeted shut in your entire life, I really doubt you are an exception to this - so what is so creepy about it?

:melter:

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
damnit if i could burn more fret calories i probably wouldnt be such a fat sack of poo poo

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW

Acid Haze posted:

Use a trimmer but at a long enough setting so you can't get any skin caught in there (especially right at the base of the shaft). Once all your pubes are at a reasonably short length, switch to a razor, preferably a good one, and use shaving cream/gel. You have to kind of pull your dick and balls every which way to get everywhere, and it takes some time. Don't do it in the shower and it helps to have a full length mirror. It's good to have a bowl of hot water to clean the razor off regularly, since pubes clog the blades and your drain. You can also just plug your sink, you just have to clean it thoroughly before and after; let the water out really slow so the hair doesn't go down the drain then clean it out. Also I recommend throwing the blade out after since you will never get all the hair out of it if you don't do this regularly. If you want to do it regularly, save the blade so you have a face blade and a sack blade.

Then have fun with your shaved balls. It's loving awesome.

an erection unironically helps, imo

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Two things Bush Never Stopped:
1.9/11
2.Me from licking.and tounging a human womans cunny hole

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
i like a pussy to be shaved on one side, hairy on the other like a jesters garb or the yin yang, because it represents Duality

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

is it possible for a gbs thread about genitals to not reach 40 pages

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

is it possible for a gbs thread about genitals to not reach 40 pages

are you scared of dicks and pussies?

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

POOSSAY!

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

MOOBS! posted:

Chill them so they tighten up, numbnuts.

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

OiledUpFatMan posted:

i shave my snatch for u and u alone, oiledupfatman

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

OiledUpFatMan posted:

I feel like I should point something out to you at this point: shut up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

shaved, everywhere

hair is gross, and alopecia is so fuckin hot

• Locked thread