Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
question
Hairy
Shaved
View Results

• Locked thread
MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

if it is a vagina either gently caress it, eat it or touch it

vag is pretty cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

honestly i have only seen one vagina i wanted nothing to do with and it was an angry vagina

hairy or shaved a happy vagina is really pretty cool

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Titty Warlord posted:

lmAO!!1

now do a epic cucking jok- *looks at name* THIS FUKKIN GUY ROFL

:supaburn: if you were a vagina i would certainly avoid you

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

WanderingMinstrel I posted:

Is this the thread where I talk about my glorious 70's bush?

we talking a true 70's bush that not only blankets the pubic area but suppressed both lips and the edge of butthole territory?

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

No it doesn't, she's lying to you

right? and i can only assume a vagina is more sensitive than my pube area and lower sack

I recently smothered a herd of cattle with my bush. I saved them from wandering into indian territory, and a cowboy bought me a shot of whiskey for protecting his cows.

your vagina sounds pretty rough-and-tumble btw

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

My bush fights my labia in a chaos/law old west version of csi texas

i want to make a western joke but those movies are a little too homoerotic for me so ill just say your vagina has true grit lol

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

gently caress yea the best part about late night posting is wasting that fist page post it feels so loving good

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

wanderingminstel I i used to think that trixie hardcores vagina was hard but if your vagina sounds like a true badass i think the forums are having a lady revolution

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Lets be fair, there's no return project going on with your nuts that's going to pay off in the long run.

funny how the oppressed become the oppressors

ill have you know when my nuts have a shave and exfoliation they can be quite charming

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

wanderingminstelI.gif

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

i told you all it was coming

they have been monitoring our communications for years and now the vagina revolution has begun

one day we will all weep amazing smelling slightly acidic tears and look back upon the dark ages with shame

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I will fight any pussy that thinks it goes as hard as mine & by fight I mean tribade.

just googled tribade and while i dont think it will solve any succession issues it would be a pretty cool fight

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

minstrel vs. hardcore

whoever wins nutsacks lose

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

this thread started off as a safe place for men to talk about vaginas and you two took it over and now talk about the problems of patriachy :lol:

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

rcman50166 posted:

Sex feels better when both parties are shaved, and not agreeing so just means you are a lonely goon virgin.

ok how the gently caress do you shave your balls without ruining them? ive tried clippers and the lose skin gets chewed up. ive tried stretching my nuts and them with a razor but that takes a crazy long time and makes my nuts itch later

ive thought about waxing but i cant imagine hot wax on my balls (yea i know women do it but the pussy is pretty tough and my balls arent)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

you mean they're not used to being handled? That's a brave thing to admit.

ok seriously now I"m really off to bed.

sleep well cruella :rolleyes:

Fetus Tree posted:

The amount of abuse i want my balls to take is "none" tho

Theyre sensitive

thats the thing. also i tried to get a full wax once and the only places that would do it wanted like 3x the price for what they charged for a female brazillian and i felt uncomfortable with that

• Locked thread