Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
What would a legit third gender be like? Something that isn't just a hodge-podge of elements from the other two(?) genders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Maoist Pussy posted:

What would a legit third gender be like? Something that isn't just a hodge-podge of elements from the other two(?) genders.

Star Trek had to have covered that already, right?

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Maoist Pussy posted:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

video games are problematic because they create a unrealistic body image expectation for women

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

:eyepop:

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

Maoist Pussy posted:

goku

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Is Wildstar doing bad if so why

naem
May 29, 2011

I PALAY gam

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
mods change my username to "elena fisher"

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Is it problematic that I watch Anita Sarkeesian videos because I have a fetish for butch Armenian chicks?

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Waah, someone murdered a demon baby and demon mommy in the latest DMC game. TRIGGER ALERT AMIRITE

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

I like Quiet's outfit, I would cosplay her if I was a brunette.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Twitch posted:

Is it problematic that I watch Anita Sarkeesian videos because I have a fetish for butch Armenian chicks?

There are non-butch Armenian chicks?

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

anitas videos are running out of steam its like she can't think of anything else interesting to say

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Uncle Wemus posted:

anitas videos are running out of steam its like she can't think of anything else interesting to say
she never had anything interesting to say

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
lowtax as a white man with money what can you tell me about issues such as

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
I don't really want to see fat homely chicks in videogames the same way I dont wanna see fat homely guys in videogames, but it'd solve a lot of internet arguments if they just dressed em a bit more conservatively. There's no real need for boob windows in armor and poo poo.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

abigserve posted:

There's no real need for boob windows in armor and poo poo.

Ventilation is important. You don't want to be pulling sweaty chaffed milk bags out of your armor at the end of the day.

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

abigserve posted:

I don't really want to see fat homely chicks in videogames the same way I dont wanna see fat homely guys in videogames, but it'd solve a lot of internet arguments if they just dressed em a bit more conservatively. There's no real need for boob windows in armor and poo poo.

If the boobs can't see what's outside while they're moving around they get motion sickness, have a heart.

Also everytime I hear "sarkeesian" I think of some kind of hostile alien race. The next Mass Effect or whatever space game series is popular now should have hot five-titty aliens called Sarkeesians. OK, Peace.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
what women look like in videogames is important.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

it's video "james" not video "eve"

• Locked thread