Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reset Button
Jan 25, 2011

Jombo posted:

So what's it like being too lazy to fetch your water from the polluted community well you parasite?

but people in africa do it even though it literally takes them all day and they have no time for work or school because of it
stupid poors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reset Button
Jan 25, 2011

it's rly funny that Goons, a species known to be too lazy to even wash their disgusting, mold-infested underwear, or even to stop playing world of warcraft and take care of their children, think that ppl in detroit should just gather water from Lake Pollution or develop catching rainwater because they heard that africans did it and they're black too

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

This country is going to eat itself and it's going to be funny when all you white fucks (including me) die the deaths you deserve.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

MrQwerty posted:

This country is going to eat itself and it's going to be funny when all you white fucks (including me) die the deaths you deserve.

Kill white people!

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

MrQwerty posted:

Eh, east coast parasites will have to cross the Rocky mountains to get to me, and the west coast libs will have to cross a brutal desert. Pffft.
No worries here brah

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

MrQwerty posted:

Good thing I'll be able to avoid all of this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

Loaded up and trucking.We gonna do what they say cant be done.

Fog Tripper posted:

Eh, east coast parasites will have to cross the Rocky mountains to get to me, and the west coast libs will have to cross a brutal desert. Pffft.
No worries here brah

Yeah, won't take long to stack cars on Donner Pass. Hell, Californians do it all the time.

• Locked thread