Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
This is your human being level. I am a level 419 human being.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
0 because this is a dumb game for poors

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

my balls

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

there are like thousands of games on the app store better than candy crush

thousands

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Qapla' to a true warrior! :patriot:

Dubious posted:

0 because this is a dumb game for any reason

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

chaosbreather posted:

there are like thousands of games on the app store better than candy crush

thousands

yeah, but not that my ex is playing in which i have to reach a higher level of fagtitude in order to show my dominance

RAGE HOLE
Jun 7, 2006

Stendhal Stockholm
86. Level 86 is bullshit. loving liquorice.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

Waltzing Along posted:

yeah, but not that my ex is playing in which i have to reach a higher level of fagtitude in order to show my dominance

i think you just had a breakthrough

celebrate by deleting it from your phone and installing Threes, a much better game about matching things

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
I killed for you in WW2 and this is what it's come to

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

We have smartphones that are much more powerful than the dinky computers used to launch the space shuttle

and we use them to play candy crush

kode54
Nov 26, 2007

aka kuroshi
Fun Shoe
Scrubs don't remember Diamond Mine. Oh, right, Bejeweled.

Then again, I've probably spent more time listening to the soundtrack of the series on loop than actually playing the game.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

videogames are for children

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

as someone who has never played cc, i am objectively a better human being than ppl who have

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I caved while the forums are down.

If you have an tablet and phone they have separate life recharges.

It's still bullshit bejeweled placement luck though.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

chajusong
Oct 18, 2002
1 since i've never played it haha haha

BlueChocolate
Jan 4, 2014
i'd rather ride dragons and cast magic

kode54
Nov 26, 2007

aka kuroshi
Fun Shoe
So how about some Peggle?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

peggle is cool i have gotten laid because of peggle

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
:(

Stool Sample
Nov 8, 2006

EVERYONE Poops!?

Lipstick Apathy
level 'I don't play fb games because steam is A Thing'

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Level 5 or something? I played for a bit and it didn't appeal to me, so I just kept it around for a while to toss stuff at friends. Eventually they stopped playing, too.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I beat the game OP

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

serious question ive never played candy crush. can you beat it? like is there an end

kode54
Nov 26, 2007

aka kuroshi
Fun Shoe
I have a dozen or so of my extended family as facebook friends, and don't know their email addresses any more. I also have a few of my old IRC friends there, but I see them on IRC more than I bother talking to them through facebook.

I remember to check the site about once a month, tops, when my dad mentions something he found on a family member or friend's facebook wall in his daily facebooking ritual. There, I can check in and see that about 2 or 3 people invited me to play Candy Crush Saga or Farmville during the past month when I wasn't using the site. And back to my dad using facebook, he also has it texting him every little thing it does by default, and he can't disable that, because his phone automatically attaches a signature to every text he sends, so the one time he attempted to stop it, he ended up posting "Stop <~Jay>" to his wall, which drew at least one "Stop what?" reply, which was then immediately texted to his phone. Did I mention he's rolling with a Boost Mobile $20 flip phone? Well, now I did.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

My family is obsessed with Hay Day

Each day I am weathered down a little more with requests to join the Hay Day

Hay Day has become my Vietnam

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Never played it, but I keep getting messages from people on FB who do, apparently because they get extra lives or something when they bother me about it. That right there is enough to turn me off of a game.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Are you talking about the regular or dream world? Because Dream world is the canon one as far as I'm conserned:colbert:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

If you play any of those "Saga" games you are a horrible human being because the creators of Candy Crush are total assholes who steal poo poo and sue everybody.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Bifauxnen posted:

If you play any of those "Saga" games you are a horrible human being because the creators of Candy Crush are total assholes who steal poo poo and sue everybody.

Any game that makes nearly a billion dollars is gonna get fought over. Not really the fault of the game itself, just human nature. There are probably better games on cell phones but I already have this one, and tetris, so...

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

echronorian posted:

Any game that makes nearly a billion dollars is gonna get fought over. Not really the fault of the game itself, just human nature. There are probably better games on cell phones but I already have this one, and tetris, so...

Oh I agree, human nature sucks but the video game is innocent in all this.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

This thread has been seized for the Goon's Revolution and the OP executed for wasteful posting!

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.
448 with all of the bonus levels (a hundred and something?) done. FML.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Professor Shark posted:

This thread has been seized for the Goon's Revolution and the OP executed for wasteful posting!

Stay safe Goon's ghost.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
oval office candy

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.

Bifauxnen posted:

They turned me down for a job a couple of years ago and I'm kind of glad about that now.

Skeletome
Feb 4, 2011

Tell them about the tournament!

im scared

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
my human being level is....... diabetes????

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
i always get to level 69 before leaving a game, its only right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
I don't play this dumb game for people who don't have an XBone.

Just gonna sit and wait for a game to come out. Any day now.

• Locked thread