Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
My girlfriend aint cum. She aint cum wit me, she aint cum with nobody before me nor nobody else while wit me. I've made other ladies get there, I tried all the same poo poo with this lady, poo poo I aint done with no other lady...nothin'.

So the other night I'm in town, we're goin full bore, gotta inflatable vibratin' analplug in'er, I'm down on her somethin' fierce right, like I done spelled the whole alphabet, finally got that little fucker pinned down with my tongue, really digging into it while my jaw muscles are about to give out and she's singin', feels like we're closer than we've ever been and

:j: "BITE IT!"
:aaa: "Wh-..wha-"
:j: "BITE MY CLIT! BITE IT BITE IT!"
:aaaaa:

So what was I to do except proceed to gnaw the everlivingshit out've that little love button. I started out just pushing into into my lip with teeth from one side but that aint do it, so now I'm chewing on my gf's butter bean and, well...I guess you fine upstanding gibbis posters can probably infer the rest.

Namaste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

the last signal...
Apr 16, 2009
how long did it take to properly digest the clitoris op

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
I don't think you have a gf op

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
treat my clit like bubble gum please make me cum

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
i'm just glad the alphabet trick is widely known because that's a good one when trying to figure out a new vagina

the last signal...
Apr 16, 2009

Bishop posted:

i'm just glad the alphabet trick is widely known because that's a good one when trying to figure out a new vagina

erverytime i have to figure out a new vagina i usually just kidding im a virgin

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
thought there was a forums going down joke in here somewhere guess not

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
an inflatable vibrating anal plug is a pretty impressive technological achievement if you think about it and if it really exists

Time Serpent
Dec 22, 2012

Grimey Drawer
smash mouth eat the clit

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Chevalier Cat posted:

smash mouth eat the clit

macky2dope
Jun 11, 2012

meow haha whoa!!
:420: :420: :420: :420: :420:
zzzzz

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

seriously though ladygoons i'm curious just how prevalent the desire to have your magic bean chewed on is

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
mmmmm

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Oh hel yae

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

The Protagonist posted:

seriously though ladygoons i'm curious just how prevalent the desire to have your magic bean chewed on is

don't ever do that

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

ChairmanMeow posted:

don't ever do that

yeah i thought this too but...

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
If you're having trouble getting into it, just think about all the dicks that been in there.

Nog
May 15, 2006

sounds like your dick isn't big enough op, just lemme know if you need to me to cuck you

Comrade Quack
Jun 6, 2006
Witty closing remarks have been replaced by massive head trauma and general stupidity.
OP - buy your girlfriend an account. Serious post.

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.
when chicks ask you to do crazy poo poo like that in order for them to get off, you know that they're broken beyond any hope and you should get out immediately

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

The Protagonist posted:

Bout the same as the preference of penis owners for teeth I'd say

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Loop rubber bands around my genitals and blow powdered glass at them through a straw.

(until I cum)

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

The Protagonist posted:

This is a bad idea

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:

Drunk & Ugly posted:

treat my clit like bubble gum please make me cum

:vince:

Dynastocles
May 29, 2009

"If you'll excuse me, my dinner time is six o'clock. Only gangsters eat at 9 o'clock, after some bootlegging and a hot game of craps."

This is a better version of the story ...

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Ive done sex multiple times but Im still kinda confused what the clit is? Because people make it sound like its hard to find, so it cant be that thing thats always in the top corner so WHAT IS IT

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
its a myth like the female orgasm

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

i bet you didnt go down on her as long as the forums went down on all of us

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
*cough* bullshit *cough*

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat
I hope she reciprocated in kind.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

once you pop you can't stop

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
I guess theres some room for a joke about female circumsision here but I'm not going to make it.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
Maybe you should make her feel super bad that she's not getting off from your SUPER AMAZING ORAL. That's really the problem, lets be honest is that she's not as good a liar as all the other girls you've dated. Also, no matter what she says, stay down there until she cums, you're better than all those other men. Get that poo poo done son. If she does't cum from oral your penis will shrink.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
If you replace "Girlfriend" with "Kitchen" and "Clitoris"/"Clit"/Whatever with "disgusting amounts of cake", it all makes sense!

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I was going down on a girl and found a black sesame seed down there once. It tasted terrible

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

I've been posting in 3 threads about vaginas and I've decided based on those threads that I hate all men. I'm not a lesbian, I just think men are terrible.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Archer666 posted:

If you replace "Girlfriend" with "Kitchen" and "Clitoris"/"Clit"/Whatever with "disgusting amounts of cake", it all makes sense!

:argh:"My kitchen aint cum."

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
And then you woke up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Thanks guys, I was worried I was just drunk.

• Locked thread