Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

Grey, I am sorry but I am sitting this one out. My incompetent and psychopathic command will provide no laughs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

The Merry Marauder posted:

Just so you don't miss it:

There were some...exciting moments with a commander new to the game selecting force comp.

...Yes, my actions were "Exciting.". Certainly not criminally incompentent, ludicrous, illinformed, idiotic, and actively counter-productive.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Grey, can I provide completely useless strategic advice in the threads? It will all be along the lines of "CHARGE THOSE MACHINES GUNS YOU FUCKERS" or "I think here's a great place to hold position. Just ignore the Artillery that bombarded it last turn. Surely they've run out of shells"

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

So, all I've gotten so far from skimming the threads is that the German's have a hardon for driveby flamethrowering. Which means, I really really want to them win now.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

So, taking bets, which side is going to be caught cheating first?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

ArchangeI posted:

You should just explain that as officers making mistakes. poo poo happens. Half the reason the Jutland LP was so fun was because things did not go as planned.

Man, Jutland was awesome. Says the guy who never even once got hit on any of his three botes

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Pimpmust posted:

Says the subordinate who is no longer sporting the most stylish of avatars :colbert:

e: I wonder if the new people are starting to get the idea that right now, this is about as organised as their force is going to get. It's all downhill from here :getin:

Sorry man, but had it long enough, and Pearson beckoned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jonah Galtberg posted:

So this game lasted one (1) turn before someone hosed up!

Hey, better than last time. Someone royally hosed up before the game started. Man, I forgot who it was but gently caress that guy for leaking the German OOB.

• Locked thread