Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax
same with caps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I can respect that.

ColtMcAsskick
Nov 7, 2010
Autocorrect is a godsave for people with fat, clumsy fingers such as myself. Take your privilege elsewhere OP

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
That's dedicated shitposting and we could all learn a thing or too from it

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
saem

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
i just turn off oauto correct that way my signature stream of thoought posting style from my trendy neew iphone bramd cellular telephone really shines through w/ highest possible quslity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax

Bobby Brown posted:

i just turn off oauto correct that way my signature stream of thoought posting style from my trendy neew iphone bramd cellular telephone really shines through w/ highest possible quslity

whoa i didnt know you can turn off autocorrect

• Locked thread