Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Momplestiltskin posted:

I like this idea but I am not familiar with any pokemon except the first 150, so I don't recognize all of the things here. I did do some googling and apparently there is one that is like a balloon on top of a penis and the balloon has a cloud for a hat called drifloon? Wat happened???

so you are saying that the new pokemon dont make any sense but you're totally okay with a mime, a racist caricature of a black woman, a tongue-monster and literally a cat (not a special cat, just a cat)

yeah okay buddy lol

e:

UGH what is this GARBAGE poo poo back in my day pokemon were way better and made sense

yeah now thats the poo poo im talking about gently caress yeah

Cursed Lumberjack fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Jun 26, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Nameless_Steve posted:

Venusaur Williams

lol

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
can someone use text to describe it for those of us who know our limits?

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Raip posted:

serial killer cut his victims hair, made her wear a dress and took a pic before killing her

well okay then

• Locked thread