Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Merge pokemon with celebrities

Obamasnow

Mudgipper

Nosepass Jackson

The Artist Formerly Known as Prinplup

Shia Bidoof

Hank Aron

and of course, the titular :nws:Gogoatse (idea for gogoatse courtesy of i am he)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Electabuzz Aldrin

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

JesusLovesRonwell posted:

one of the laziest ops.

Well done.

thank you, at least I made something other than a dumb complaint

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

JesusLovesRonwell posted:

lol just don't cry ok

ok I will put my feelings into art

JesusLuvdiscsRonwell

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Momplestiltskin posted:

I like this idea but I am not familiar with any pokemon except the first 150, so I don't recognize all of the things here. I did do some googling and apparently there is one that is like a balloon on top of a penis and the balloon has a cloud for a hat called drifloon? Wat happened???

the people that made crazy monsters such as a frog with a plant bulb on its back and some sort of brown burrowing penis decided they didn't make enough money from the first batch so they made some more

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Slowtax fixing the forums

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

original:

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

:vince:

John F Kennedeevee

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

imo that goomy should be like a pink puddle on the windshield

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

So, you're a crab. Tell me about that. What is it like having to walk sideways all the time?

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

the tagline is so appropriate

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

can someone use text to describe it for those of us who know our limits?

serial killer cut his victims hair, made her wear a dress and took a pic before killing her

• Locked thread