Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sim
Sep 24, 2003

I bought two different websites from Flippa about 2-3 years ago. One for $300, the other for $100. They were both honest about their traffic and I don't regret the purchases. But, I've been watching auctions in that same price range for the last couple months and it's all been crap. Seems like 90% is pumped out by someone obviously planning to sell it. Whether the traffic is organic or paid, it's still crap content I wouldn't be happy owning. Also, it seems like you used to be able to find deals, but now everything is either marked up too high to start, or gets bid up way past 24x monthly revenue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread