Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Feedin' dead people to lions and Amber orgies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

That was a pretty good episode with a very depressing ending.

Yikes. Claire is cold as ice.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

My goddamn DVR reset itself after a software update early this morning, so none of my usual Thursday stuff recorded because it takes up to a day for the guide to repopulate the upcoming programs list.

Ugh.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

I watched the replay of this past week's episode yesterday, and yeah, I love the ancient times flashback stuff, as well as the duality of Michael and Gabriel throughout the ages. Kinda makes me wonder what the season finale will hold next week. Michael has some 'splainin' to do.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Vincent posted:

I'll say one thing for the show: They at least killed the annoying kid character early.

It's a known fact that children ruin scifi/fantasy tv shows. 999 times out of 1,000.

• Locked thread