Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Well...it ain't so.

But the series of headlines could be straight out of a Simpsons episode, spinning newspapers and all:

Vermont Couple Survives Bear Attack and Cabin Fire.

Police: No sign of bear attack at Milton camp.

Police say pair, high on molly, jumped over cliff to get away from 'bear'

Vermont man pleads not guilty to attempted murder after bogus, drug-induced bear attack report.

:catdrugs: :byobear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

lmao why do people pretend drugs do things they absolutely couldn't, like hallucinate a full bore loving bear. thats not how drugs work, dumbass.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
gently caress the police, just because a bear doesn't leave signs doesn't mean it wasnt there. when a bear shits in the woods does it make a noise?

who the gently caress knows

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
I am all for wild animals killing people and reclaiming more of their habitat.

This thread fails to deliver.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
I'm a twink so I was looking forward so seeing some hot bear action in Vermont

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
I like black bears and I cannot lie
though forest rangers will deny
that when a bear comes in with human-conditioned tastes
and he claws you in the face
you get mauled

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
this is why Americans own guns

because of molly

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

If Kendall Jones had been there then that bear would've been shot dead and not still on the prowl in mostly defenseless Vermont neighborhoods. Time to quit being lil bitches, pseudo-liberal scum

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
this is a blatantly false story

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Waltzing Along posted:

this is a blatantly false story

Staring at this dude's avatar was the only good thing about revisiting this thread.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Tumble posted:

gently caress the police, just because a bear doesn't leave signs doesn't mean it wasnt there. when a bear shits in the woods does it make a noise?

who the gently caress knows

bears have ears so yes the vibrations in the air will be deciphered as noise

Zero Star
Jan 22, 2006

Robit the paranoid blogger.

Fandyien posted:

lmao why do people pretend drugs do things they absolutely couldn't, like hallucinate a full bore loving bear. thats not how drugs work, dumbass.
it's not that he got high and hallucinated a bear

it's that they got high, did some dumb poo poo, and tried to blame a bear attack for it

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
maybe it wasn't an animal bear op, but a fat naked hairy man type of bear?

Ever think of that?

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Bear takes mollies - hallucinates James Hetfield who isn't really James Hetfield. Tells media

Mollies in bear country are loving potent!

Wingless
Mar 3, 2009

These faggots that pose with animals they have killed just look pathetic to me. If you killed it with a spear then you impress me - any retarded can shoot an animal with a scoped rifle.

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

Wingless posted:

any retarded can shoot an animal with a scoped rifle.

No they can't you are an idiot

Wingless
Mar 3, 2009

sure they can

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

killing cool majestic animals with high power rifles makes you a pussy piece of poo poo

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Fandyien posted:

killing cool majestic animals with high power rifles makes you a pussy piece of poo poo

Needs more squirrel.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
bears are the ultimate land based lifeform

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

If you legit need and use the animal you kill I'm ok with that.
If you're a big game hunter including deer, which really aren't big game but whatever, you're human trash.

edit: killing pests is also acceptable but not if you resort to calling hunting 'controlling pests' because that's bullshit.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Big Beef City posted:

If you're a big game hunter including deer, which really aren't big game but whatever, you're human trash.

edit: killing pests is also acceptable but not if you resort to calling hunting 'controlling pests' because that's bullshit.

I focus less on the animal because I really don't care but I am pretty weirded out at the idea of someone getting a raging hardon over the sport of tracking and killing a scared defenseless thing (and everything's defenseless unless you're using novelty weapon like a bored gladiator).

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i think hunting with a sledgehammer would be fun?

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
i would kill bambi with a bazooka it was legal hth

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Daedra posted:

i would kill bambi with a bazooka it was legal hth

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

i am down with trying to kill a bear with a bow and arrow or machete because then it's less about kill lust and more about roman style decadence and ennui

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
If a bear came into my cabin and started trying to bogart my loving spliff i would TOTES jump cliffs just to save that last jiff hear me

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010
it ain't so

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

GENDERWEIRD GREEDO posted:

i am down with trying to kill a bear with a bow and arrow or machete because then it's less about kill lust and more about roman style decadence and ennui

No it's still all about kill lust, and the romans knew that too. It was just heightened kill lust to them, just artfully arranged which is some how even grosser.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Big Beef City posted:

No it's still all about kill lust, and the romans knew that too. It was just heightened kill lust to them, just artfully arranged which is some how even grosser.

The only honorable way to kill a bear is to fist it to death.

red state bait
Dec 9, 2006

Quickscope420dad posted:

The only honorable way to kill a bear is to fist it to death.

sounds sexy

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Stoic Commie posted:

i think hunting with a sledgehammer would be fun?

If that guy had taken the bear down with a pickaxe, that would be impressive.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

isnt deer hunting used for population control

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
* shits repeatedly *

• Locked thread